Search results

1. D

RS Taichi 54/44 Sunfire Evo Leathers

Alright guys, my brother Steve's biceps, triceps, and forearms must be simply too big for the arms of this suit. Killer suit, $550 obo. Call me at above number.
  2. D

RS Taichi 54/44 Sunfire Evo Leathers

Greetings Nesba people. I've decided to part with my beloved suit. I weigh 170 and am 5'9 tall. The suit is a 2007 model (I think) and has never been on the floor. Excellent condition. The only wear is on the sliders. Suit is clean and smells like a breath of fresh sunshine (if you can imagine...
  3. D

2008 Yamaha R6

Sold The R6 has been sold. Thank you all for looking, best wishes.
  4. D

2008 Yamaha R6

No street body. Sorry. Steve Mac: I'll call you. Shane: I may not need you to post pics. I'll let you know. I look forward to getting back and riding with you again. Thank you again for donating that stuff for the Action Fund. Have fun and be safe 'til I get back.
  5. D

2008 Yamaha R6

Greetings: It doesn't look like I will be able to do track days for an extended length of time so the trackbike is up for sale: 2008 R6 that I bought new from dealer with clear title that I have. Bike is currently insured and insurable for trackdays from Allstate NC. Breakin: Put about 800...
  6. D

2007 KTM 200xc

Yes, still for sale. PM sent. Thanks Al.
  7. D

2007 KTM 200xc

$3300, needs to go...
  8. D

2007 KTM 200xc

$3400, it's winter. Wife wants car in the garage. Come on guys, make her happy.
  9. D

2007 KTM 200xc

Thanks Scott. Wishing you well in next years racing effort.
  10. D

2007 KTM 200xc

Used but in excellent condition. Very fresh motor. KTM Hard Parts FMF pipe and silencer. Stock suspension set up for 170lbs. rider. Also have all original KTM docs, enduro lighting kit with number plate, and stock pipe and stinger. $3500.00 obo. 828...460....7377 with questions or requests.
  11. D

Bone stock SV650s

Sold. Thanks Dave and best wishes on your trackday career. Call me with any questions whatsoever.
  12. D

Bone stock SV650s

Pics sent.
  13. D

Bone stock SV650s

Hey Brad. The bike is an 2006. It is a streetbike. Aren't you Yellow R6 Brad? If your interested in the SV call me. I might even deliver to Charlotte. Can I email you some pics?
  14. D

Bone stock SV650s

$3500.00 obro. About 3000 miles. Bike is flawless and has been meticulously maintained. Call me at 828..foursixzero..7377 with questions or requests for pics.
  15. D

Has a scooter been benficial for you.

Both of my Zumas have paid for themselves. I ride one to work most days. Wife goes to the store with them. I do take them to the track but they don't do anything for me that a bicycle couldn't do.
  16. D

Front preload adjustments / questions

At 150 without gear you should be perfect with stock spring rates. Set the sag as per bigkaley. There may be an explanation of setting sag on this forum, search "setting sag". You may want also check the Wera tech forum. Not long ago I saw an excellent overview of suspension adjustments on...
  17. D

Front preload adjustments / questions

How much do you weigh?
  18. D

Congrats CycleRant

Congrats Mike. Liked your "Singing in the Rain" dance a few weeks back at VIR South.
  19. D

I'm fine

Here's to a complete and speedy recovery. Best wishes Earle.
  20. D

A question or 2 about my Gixxer

Dave: Sorry if I was less than helpful on the manual. I have an idea for you that might be less costly and get you more bang for the buck for that bike. Yoshimura Japan (not Yosh. USA) makes a slip on that eliminates the Cat. Converter and midpipe. The stock header flows very well from what...