Search results

1. jcoseboom

July 3, 2010 VIR South Pics Available!!!

Thanks Mike- Those pics turned out great, you could give Pics-of -you a run for their money.HAHA!! I bought a cd from them, I have to say your pics are just as nice as theirs.. Thanks again for taking the time to get wonderful shots of everybody this weekend...:adore:
  2. jcoseboom

July 3, 2010 VIR South Pics Available!!!

Thanks Mike- Pics look great, I am bike #79 black/yellow w/black leathers, I got bumped on the 4th to A group, not sure if you got any pics that day.. Thanks for taking the time to post all these pics of everybody...
  3. jcoseboom

VIR Full - Intermediate Videos

that yellow bike was me and joey, great times on full course, i have a 08 cbr 1000 joey has a 03 gsx 600 hope to see everybody next year.
  4. jcoseboom

VIR Patriot 10-18-09

first time for PAT course, see everybody there
  5. jcoseboom

armour bodies

do they make plastics for 08 cbr 1000:notsure:
  6. jcoseboom

New Sharkskinz w/New Paintjob: '07/'08 Yamaha R1

plastics i have seen this set of plastics in person, if you have an r1 you would be crazy not to purchase this perfect set of plastics at a steal:wow::adore:
  7. jcoseboom

Photos up from vir!

Got my photos in today,wanted to let you know that you guys got some amazing shots. keep up the good work.
  8. jcoseboom

WTB 08 cbr 1000 parts

WTB any track parts for 08 cbr 1000
  9. jcoseboom

Thanks

Just wanted to thanks all the cr,s for all the advice this weekend, moved up to i group, looking forward to riding with all the i riders. Will be attending full course on oct. 19 see everybody there. jesse I-79 08 cbr 1000
  10. jcoseboom

Big thanks for everyones hospitality on sunday at VIR!

chase Im glad that you had a great time, sorry that we could not get any track time together. Tried to get up with u before u left on sunday. Joey, jeremy and i are going to be doing the full course on oct. 19, it would be great if you could make it out, let me know if u need any help with the...