Search results

1. eaglebike600

8.5x18 enclosed trailer sale/trade

2010 car/bike 8.5x18 trailer for sale ($3000.)N2 price only or possible trade for boat.I am gonna list it on craigslist for $3500. if it doesn't sell on here.it has three bike mounts and room for three more,awning,over head lift,tires are fairly new only about 1000 miles on them,ramp door ,will...
  2. eaglebike600

A-stars boots aizing

Do alpine star boots run really big in sizing ? I wear a 13 narrow work boot so I figured I would have been OK buying a 48 euro that says its equal to a 12.5 u.s. I got a great deal on a brand new pair of super tech R's which were way to big and I sold them on here .now I bought a new pair of...
  3. eaglebike600

Fs alpinestars super tech r bootsi

I am selling a brand new with tags pair of alpinestars super tech R boots white/black camo . Size 48euro/12.5US I bought them on ebay and got a great deal but are too big for me . $200 I would like to just get my money back.it was a no return no refund sale but he said he would exchange for...
  4. eaglebike600

1993 cbr600 f2/f3 $1900 o.b.o

Street legal track bike .1993 f2 with f3 front forks and brakes.forks were professionally rebuilt and set up for a 190 lb rider by solid performance ,penske rear race shock also for a 190lb rider.motor was rebuilt in 2012 with many new performance parts.(dyno at 96hp) pm me if interested I can...
  5. eaglebike600

thanks to nesba!

Thanks to everybody with Nesba including the members!Sunday was awesome! I didn't make it out but a few times this year but plan on many days next year.thanks for the great food at the pot luck dinner Saturday night,especially thanks to who ever brought the steaks!!!! I think millville owes me a...
  6. eaglebike600

track photos ??

Has anybody received password for the photos?I tried with just sending him an email with Nesba photos in subject line and he sent back "are you a rider ? More info please" what's up with that? His system sucks!
  7. eaglebike600

wtb fork tube

I need an inner fork tube for a 2003 yamaha R6 if any one has anything or knows someone that may have one
  8. eaglebike600

03r6 gear ratio ?

What is a good sprocket set up (tooth count front and rear) on an 03 r6? I am building a track bike that will mostly be used at njmp and summit!
  9. eaglebike600

thanks to the cr's !!!

i wanted to give a huge thanks to kris smith for the big bump to I-group !!! I know I still have lots to work on and will do my best in learning and listening in my new group .i am looking forward to being the new guy on the block again ! thanks to glen halfhide for spending my entire first "I"...
  10. eaglebike600

cbr 600f3 parts needed

In need of one cbr 600 f3 upper fork tube and f3 front wheel
  11. eaglebike600

wanted: cbr600 f3 front wheel

In need of cbr 600f3 front wheel.
  12. eaglebike600

thanks!!!

i wanted to thank everybody again for a fun season .thanks to cr's kris , john and i think i had a pretty good session with chris pontrelli . that wasa blast trying to stay in your tracks on sunday.on a sad note there were just to many bad things the last couple of months . i hope mike pulls...
  13. eaglebike600

b-group crash video and tire question

ok , i went down in the chicane at t-bolt sunday . last session ,cold tires but we just got on the track and taking it easy wtf happened i can only relate it to the above and possibly to much tire pressure . i am running q2's with about 6 trackdays on them . the front washed right out and i went...
  14. eaglebike600

insane race !!!!

anybody seen this ? had to share ! www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/insane_race.html
  15. eaglebike600

thanks for a great day !!

again thanks for a fun day at the B/I day on the 27th ! it would of been a little better if i would have taken it a little easier in the morning and hadn't crashed but with help from collin in the nesba trailer and kubricky i got the bike fixed up and retech'd by lunch time . i got some great...
  16. eaglebike600

FREE !!! ama race tickets @t-bolt

i have two extra tickets for the ama races at thunderbolt for saturday . free to who ever can pick them up . i will be leaving for the track around 6:30 a.m. saturday , you are welcome to meet then if you want .i live in newark ,de 1 minute off the 95 and 273 west exit . pm me and i will try to...
  17. eaglebike600

vir patriot b-group video 7-16-11 !

sorry about the "water mark" in middle of the screen . i am trying to figure out a converter and editer for the go pro vids . the pavtube converter aparently worked but i want to find the easiest before paying for it . any ideas ?what or how is everyone else converting the videos ? after chasing...
  18. eaglebike600

vir patriot 7-16-11 b-group video

sorry about the "water mark" in middle of the screen . i am trying to figure out a converter and editer for the go pro vids . the pavtube converter aparently worked but i want to find the easiest before paying for it . any ideas ?what or how is everyone else converting the videos ? after chasing...
  19. eaglebike600

huge thanks !!!

i just got home from doing vir full and the patriot ! yes i am sore ! but well worth the trip . i didn't get the names of the cr's in the b-group saturday but i think just about all of you guys spent time with me . i just wanted to give a huge thanks and it was awsome trying to follow your lines...
  20. eaglebike600

thanks !!

thanks to everyone at nesba again ! i wanted to give all cr's in the b-group on 5-14 a special thanks . i said i wasn't going out in the rain but after talking to cr glen he talked me into it ,by telling me how much i can learn in it . I took it easy and i think i really got a better look at the...