Search results

1. jtsgsxr6

2006 GSX-R600

I'm listing my Blue/White 2006 Suzuki GSX-R 600 for sale. I am the third owner of this bike. It has 13,246 miles. The bike runs and rides great, never had a problem. It is in very good condition, has some minor scuffs from use over the years and from previous owners. It's a must see! The bike...
  2. jtsgsxr6

2nd gen sv650 woodcraft rearset partial parts

I have a mostly complete rearset kit for 2nd gen sv650. Needs a peg and shift rod, might be able to reuse stock shaft. This set had been slightly bent, and was pretty well straightened, it may need some final tweaking. Sold as is, what you see is what i have.Would be great for spares. ASKING...
  3. jtsgsxr6

2nd Gen SV650 Frame, Engine part out

All engine parts are from a 2003 sv650. The bottom end includes everything seen in the pictures, like both case halves, crank, gearset, rods....ect. The case halves have never been split. The crank and rods are in good shape. This was going to be used for a race bike build, but plans have...
  4. jtsgsxr6

Teknic boots black US 9 Euro 43

Sold!!!!
  5. jtsgsxr6

SV tire warmers LP Tyre Sox

Sold my SV, so have no use for these warmers. Used condition, but function perfect. Fit 160 rear and 120 front. Sold as is, has warmers, thermal soxs, bin, and instructions. Sold as is. Asking 85 shipped out the door! Shipping, PP, included in that price.
  6. jtsgsxr6

Med AGV Grid Black Helmet W/ Smoke Sheild

Selling my AGV Grid helmet in Medium. I bought this new from cyclegear, wore it for one track day. It is a little round shaped for my head, I need a more agressive oval shaped helmet. I missed the exchange period so I'm selling it now. Perfect shape no scratches or damage. Never dropped. I have...
  7. jtsgsxr6

42.50 in credits for 25$

Have a small amount of credits $42.5 after the surcharge, that will expire on 6/30/2014. SOLD!
  8. jtsgsxr6

2000 SV650 Track Bike FS/FT

Sold!
  9. jtsgsxr6

Used tires 120/180 bringing to summit 8/25-26

Bring some cheap tires with me to summit JC/main this weekend. If anyone needs a tire for cheap come find the blue/white red framed sv. 120/70 bt-003rs $20 180/55 bt-003rs $25 120/70 contisport $15 180/55 conti road 2 $30
  10. jtsgsxr6

WTB SV Gen 1 Tank

Like title states, looking for a 99-02 SV650 Gas tank. PM if you got something good.
  11. jtsgsxr6

Anybody done BSR Accident Avoidance or Other?

Like the title reads has anybody done the BSR Accident Avoidance training at Summit Point? Have you done other vehicle training in the Mid-A region beyond driver ED in high school? I was thinking to myself that it would be good for my wife to get some training, why should I be the only one with...
  12. jtsgsxr6

Tires, Warmers, Spring, Other parts

Cleaning out things from the garage. Used 180/55 and 120/70 Bt-003rs tires. 3 track days and about 800 street miles give or take. The rear tire measured 3/32 right above wear indicators, 4/32 left above indicator, and 2/32 center above indicator. The front measured 2/32 above the indicators...
  13. jtsgsxr6

Pre-paid Credit Discount

I was in my account trying to find the place to buy credits in bulk and recieve extra credits and I could not find it. I re-read the member perks section and it still state the 15% pre-paid discount. Is this going away or will it be available again in 2013?
  14. jtsgsxr6

Alien Motion 8 Cell

I have a used alien motion 8 cell lithium battery. I bought it new a year ago, and used it on my 4 valve Ducati Monster and also on my FZ1. Pulled it from my FZ1 today, works just fine. Cranked both bikes Sold
  15. jtsgsxr6

Getting Out Gear Sale Street and Track Stuff!

I have some of my gear for sale. Everything is in good to excellent shape, see if there's anything you like. Nothing has ever been crashed. Willing to consider all reasonble offers for any item. PM me for details. Scorpion Hat Trick Jacket. Used for a couple seasons, very little wear. In good...
  16. jtsgsxr6

Eibach Shock Spring 7x2.25ID 550 LB

7 inch by 2.25 ID 550 lb/in Eibach spring. Lightly used, refreshing thread this is still for sale! Asking 35 Shipped to lower 48
  17. jtsgsxr6

Lightly used Pilot Powers 120/180

I have a lightly standard Pilot Power rear 180/55. It was installed last April at a local shop. Only used on the street, around 700 miles. The rear is about 65% in the center, and fades to 100 percent towards the edges (read chicken strips). Second is a Bridgestone BT003RS, it has two track...
  18. jtsgsxr6

Eibach Shock Spring 7x2.25ID 500 LB

I have a lightly used Eibach spring for sale, 7" long 2.25" ID 500 lb/in spring rate. Fits various shocks. The racetech product search can help determine if this will fit your application, I may be able to assist as well. I bought it a month ago, but mis-calculated the rate I needed. only some...
  19. jtsgsxr6

04-05 GSX-R 600/750 Rear Shock

I have an 04/05 rear shock that was sent off to Racetech for a Gold valve install. Had the SMGV S4601 gold valve installed. Lightly used since, has a stock spring. You could throw a new spring on there and have a great shock. 110 Shipped sounds like a good deal to me. Valve alone goes for 150+...
  20. jtsgsxr6

Ducati dry clutch open cover speedymoto

I have for sale my speedymoto 5-spoke clutch cover in Ti color, like a dark gray in color. Don't think I can find a scratch on this thing. So this thing is like new. Supposed to fit all dry clutch ducatis. Since new is 180 or so, thinking 105 Shipped is fair? Open to offers. Shipping will be to...