Search results

1. GSXdoubleR88ciNINJA

The politics of being bumped

flex nuts :popcorn: ...setting 5, ALL WAYS cover your rear brake, don't chicken out :doh: ..this thread has been led a stray.
  2. GSXdoubleR88ciNINJA

Wanted - Buell track bike

Looking for a project bike/salvage/track. Buell, air or water cooled. The air cooled XB would be a bonus since I've parts for it already. I'm in Roanoke VA. Yes I did see the Buell post on this page. Thank you
  3. GSXdoubleR88ciNINJA

The politics of being bumped

Legitimate first post. Good feed back too. Ya I got my butt chewed out for looking back at the CR... don't do that. :)
  4. GSXdoubleR88ciNINJA

Suspenion adjustment / Reading tires

Thank you :cheers:
  5. GSXdoubleR88ciNINJA

These are STREET tires on a STREET bike. My other sets of Qualifiers got blacked side to side. Shinko F003RR blacked side to side too. Bridgestone BT-016 blacked side to side also. I HATED the bt016 ! These are the new Q2 from Dunlop sporting FIFTY FOUR degrees of lean angle. Let me tell...
  6. GSXdoubleR88ciNINJA

Most bikes don't have push rods and rocker arms either. Or just two 601cc cylinders. It's a Buell 45degree twin 1203cc. These tires have only about 250 STREET miles. I've been running about 36-38 psi. Yes I think the tires do look good, they are not all chewed up or torn (STREET riding) but...
  7. GSXdoubleR88ciNINJA

All my rear tires have done this. This is a set of the Q2 on my bike. The leading edge of the tread is worn "round" and the trailing edge is pushed back starting to "feather".... any suggestions? Maybe speed up the rebound? My bike has 106hp and 98ft/lbs. at the tire. :wow:
  8. GSXdoubleR88ciNINJA

Roanoke VA

YUT UGH ! :D ya that was me :D "always cover your rear brake" :doh:
  9. GSXdoubleR88ciNINJA

Blue ridge,Va

:D I've got to see the FJ race prepped ... I'll shoot a video 'round the track for ya too ! :D
  10. GSXdoubleR88ciNINJA

Roanoke VA

Ya, Kevin and I did ride to VIR from Roanoke that cold, cold morning. It was below 30F when we left Roanoke and the sun didn't come up till we got past Danville(2.5hr). Lots of road kill to dodge that morning. Brrrrrrrrr We're badA$$ bikers. Well maybe not badA$$ but defiantly hard core...
  11. GSXdoubleR88ciNINJA

Roanoke VA

Hello from Roanoke VA. I'm new on the forum here. I've been riding street bikes for 10 years and over 150,000 miles. Rode dirt and BMX growing up. I went to VIR for the INTRO to track back on OCT 19 '09. WHAT A BLAST. Too bad my (BUELL) street bike was only geared for 140. I'll be seeing...