Search results

1. maxpr1

Can you explain the physics of...?

So here is the question: What makes a bike push to the outside of the turn on exit? Here is my scenario, I ride an 07 R6 in "B" and have been pretty comfortable with the way my bike has handled up until recently. Last season, I had a Race Tech Gold valve kit installed in my forks and kept the...
  2. maxpr1

AGV Sport Boots US 10

AGV SPORT Racing Boots, Carbon Fiber/Kevlar US size 10 $80.00
  3. maxpr1

2007 r6 front rim

SOLD
  4. maxpr1

Am I too slow for Dunlop Q2?

So I ended my season last year with a crash for which I still can't wrap my head around why. I had switched from Pirelli Diablo Corsa III to Dunlops Q2 after many a recomandation. So after re-building my bike over the winter and gettting ready to head out for my first track day in a week, I...
  5. maxpr1

Read my Tea Leaves

So I crashed...:banghead: big deal. Unfortunately I can't get the whole experience out of my head. I've played it back time and time again in trying to understand what went wrong. Don't get me wrong, more than likely it was simply my hand fisted "input" that caused it all, but still I need to...
  6. maxpr1

Dzus Help

I am in the process of mounting Armour Bodies to my 07 R6. And everything is going smooth except for the fasteners. These seem a bit flimsy and the head of the pin is maller that the hole in the grommet:banghead: What gives? Your help is greatly appreciated!!!
  7. maxpr1

New to NESBA from NY

I just signed up with NESBA at the Bike show and wanted to say Hi to everyone. Looking forward to meeting many you this spring at NJMP. I got the bug last season and quickly discovered what an addicitve and satisfying sport this is. I have been riding on the street for twenty years and I...