Search results

1. F

WTB Honda/Yamaha Quiet Gen 3000-30AMP

Generator for you If you are looking for a 3000 Yamaha I have one. I bought it at the start of the year. But I am thinking about getting bigger. Feel free to send me an email fred@baly.us
  2. F

blk race r-pro helmet

PM PM Sent
  3. F

WTB 2012 R6 Headlight assembly

I have one I have one from my 2011 that will probably fit. Sitting my spare room. Send me a pm and I'll send you pictures via email
  4. F

R1 Partout 2007-2008 Lots of Race Parts

Hmmm John I'll find out today. If they fit I will buy. On another note I hope all is well and that you aren't selling this to get out of the game? I would have to say I miss the se big time... Fred
  5. F

R1 Partout 2007-2008 Lots of Race Parts

Parts / forks John, I am interested in the forks and the rear shock but I need you input. Would these fit on an 2011 R6. I am looking into it right now...
  6. F

Paint job

Anyone around Kansas that can do a paint job on some plastics?
  7. F

7x14 V-Nose Enclosed Trailer with Camper Pop Out

Price change Well, After getting some interesting emails and some people interested buy saying the price was to High I decided to drop it. $4600 OBO... This is a steal for being less then 4 months old. Help a track rider out I need to sell this!
  8. F

More photos Here are some additional photos of the trailer..
  9. F

Location: Kansas City, MO Brand new 7x14 enclosed trailer with camper pop out from Trailer Country, original owner, title in hand Upgraded chemical resistant floor tiles E-track on both sides Pop out camper fits two people comfortably, 1,000 lb. rated Tandem axle Spare tire Ramp door 30 amp...
  10. F

06 sv650

Location: Kansas City, MO 2006 Suzuki SV650N, less than 6k miles, original owner, title in hand Features: stainless steel braided front and rear brake lines after market exhaust, carbon fiber can The rest of the bike is stock. The bike has some scratches on the exhaust. Tires are brand new...
  11. F

2004 GSXR 750 - Track Bike - $3500

Location: Kansas City, MO 2004 Suzuki GSXR750 Originally a race bike/track bike Salvaged title Complete overhaul of bike Engine is standard, non-modified Add ons: rear sets - PP Tuning Woodcraft engine covers Ohlins front and rear shocks Power commander 3 Woodcraft race plastics Brembo master...
  12. F

GSXR 750 04' - Clutch Pressure Plate

Kevin, Finally a response. Actually funny enough I think I might have resolved the issues. Any chance you have an email that I could communicate with you via that form of communication? I ended up replacing the plates, springs and the Hub. The pressure plate was piss poorly installed the first...
  13. F

Iowa Speedway anyone?

Dogs allowed for this event? Also, I assume we will have electricity ?
  14. F

Iowa Speedway anyone?

Time To Ride So, I have officially moved from Asheville NC to Kansas and so far sort of dissappointed with the Moto situation. So this weekend might help me deal with the change. Is there going to be any tire service this weekend? I know I need a new rear tire. Fred
  15. F

SS leathers

Sold Sorry yall
  16. F

Women's Motorcycle Jacket

I've got a women's Shift Catalina mesh motorcycle jacket for sale. It's too big for the gf, and it's hardly been worn. It's a women's size large. This jacket sells for $180 brand new, and I'm asking $110 obo. PM if you need any information or if you're interested. Thanks!
  17. F

GSXR 750 04' - Clutch Pressure Plate

Alright, Hope everyone is doing well. I've been having serious issues with how hard it is to pull in the clutch lever on my GSXR. The cable was replaced. The cable housing / push pin area has been cleaned out. All that is up to spec I believe. So I pulled my clutch case cover off and starting...
  18. F

SS leathers

Pictures of the Leathers Attached are some pictures
  19. F

SS leathers

Price opps I forgot the price 390 OBO....
  20. F

ATV / Motorcycle Ramp

replied