Search results

1. MikeyR6

[WTS] A* GP Tech V2 Leathers (44US/54EU) Plus Tech-Air Airbag (WI)

Like new. INCLUDES AIR BAG VEST! Only worn a couple of times. Never down, pucks are still unscuffed. Leathers are size 44US/54EU, Tech-Air vest is size Large. Suit was put into service last summer, but rarely used. $1800 shipped for the set within continental US. Payment accepted via PayPal...
  2. MikeyR6

Credits Expiring Soon - 20% Discount

CREDITS HAVE BEEN SOLD! $148.75 in credits for $119 (Expire 10/13/12) -- SOLD! $165.00 in credits for $132 (Expire 09/12/12) -- SOLD! Former MW memeber, so no surcharge applies. PayPal accepted. Mike
  3. MikeyR6

9/4 B Group Morning Session - CR Jim

Hey all. Please keep CR Jim (stkr) in your thoughts and prayers. He went down Sunday morning and sustained some nasty injuries. After my dad was discharged, we went and visited Jim at the same hospital. He said I could share the details of his injuries with the forum. Jim sustained injuries...
  4. MikeyR6

Road America - Memorial Day

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere, but can we camp Sunday evening at the RA facility on Memorial Day weekend? If so, what time to the gates usually open on Sunday to get in? Thanks in advance! --------------------------- Mike :b: #11 - Blue/Yellow/Duct Tape Yamaha R6
  5. MikeyR6

2005 R6 Lower Triple Clamp

Does anyone know if a lower triple clamp assembly for a 2006+ R6 will directly swap for the lower triple on a 2005 with the inverted forks? If not, are the stem diameters common to where I can press the stem out of my clamp and swap it into the 2006+ clamp forging? I broke off one of the ear...
  6. MikeyR6

Website Issues? - apexjunkie.com

Is anyone else having issues getting to apexjunkie.com? I saw on a couple other threads that this was a good source for additional information, but I'm getting an "Unable to find the requested server" error. :dunno: Thanks in advance. Mike
  7. MikeyR6

FS: 1999 Suzuki GSX-R600/$1300/Eastern IA

SOLD I purchased this 1999 Suzuki GSX-R600 from a fellow NESBA member a few weeks ago to avoid having to track my cherry 2005 R6 and risk a get-off. Well, after a couple of lengthy discussions with some other NESBA members, I've decided to suck it up and ride the R6 at my first track day at...
  8. MikeyR6

TrackDay Store Experience A+++

I joined NESBA last week in the hopes that this organization and the people in it would help me start living the dream... So far so good! In preparation for my first track day ever (Putnam, SED-B, 7/31) I ordered some tires, safety wire, and pliers from the TrackDay Store. The order was...
  9. MikeyR6

Noob from Eastern Iowa

Hey All! New member here hailing from Davenport, Iowa. I just ran across the NESBA website last week, and after lingering in the forums for a while, I decided to join. I've booked a spot at Putnam on July 31 for Beginner SED, and I must say, I'm REALLY looking forward to it. I've been riding...