Search results

1. B

FS: Good Tow Vehicle. 2002 Dodge Dakota

I am posting it up for a buddy who needs to get rid of the truck by the end of the month. 147,000 miles, runs great, red/silver, club cab, 4.7 V8, clean interior, not smoked in, good tires, K&N air filter, auto trans., auto windows/locks, tow package, inspection good for a year. Call 703 872...
  2. B

Moto2 racer to launch smartphone app for track days

this sounds promising http://www.gizmag.com/ant-west-motorcycle-app-story/24844/
  3. B

2007 Victory Kingpin F/S $11k

I have a very nice 2007 Victory Kingpin for sale with 1600 miles. There are a number of extra's/upgrades: - HID headlight - foot boards - passenger seat - passenger back rest - included, but not on the bike are Stage 1 pipes. It's a very comfortable bike, well balanced and doesn't need...
  4. B

Ryobi Generator

Anyone get one yet? How does it compare, sound-wise to the Yamaha and the Hondas?
  5. B

Noob questions

My first official track day will be summit and I have some noob questions so as not to be that guy? I haven't figured out if I am going to come up Friday or Saturday morning. How late is too late to setup friday? How early is too early to setup saturday? I assume chilled beer is in order for...
  6. B

New member from Arlington, VA

Hello all. New to the track days and the forum. I have been riding for about 18 years on everything from a '73 Honda CB550 to a Victory Kingpin. I "inherited" Wraith's Aprilia Mille and did my first track day on it, in Feb, down in Jennings. I am looking forward to a bunch more and signed up...
  7. B

New guy with a couple of electrical/power questions

Good morning all, New to NESBA and track days and I had a couple of questions: 1) How big a generator do I need to run tire warmers, and stuff in the trailer? 2) I have a 7000 watt generator. Is this too big/loud? 3) Does Beaverun, Summit, Nelsons Ledges, VIR and NJMP have shore power? thanks
  8. B

WTB: 1 piece suit size 48/58

I am interested in a 1 piece suit US size 48. thanks