Search results

1. J

JTB's Kitchen is now open! Cookiebars delivered to your door!

For those of you who missed the original message posted a few weeks back, I am now in the Cookiebar baking business! (they call me JennTheBaker!) The Traditional JTB Cookiebar has transformed. It's not only available with regular cookie dough and chocolate chips, it comes available with white...
  2. J

JTB's Kitchen: The return of the Cookiebar!

hey judy! thanks for the note and the plug :) i dont know if im better known for my riding or my cookiebars! :doh: haha
  3. J

hey greg! thanks for the plug :) The Oatmeal Butterscotch is a big hit at our house :) jtb :D
  4. J

Hi everyone -- It's been awhile since I've been on the Nesba board. I spent this year planning a wedding and getting married! :) Another big announcement is that I am opening JTB's Kitchen which can be found at www.jtbskitchen.com ! It's very exciting for each of you here who has had a...
  5. J

MidAtlantic/Northeast get together...

pretty sure we'll be able to swing by. we have dinner plans at 7 first though.
  6. J

Happy Birthday Cooney!

hey... happy birthday!
  7. J

Fs njmp 11/2 i

i no longer need it. maybe someone else will need in though? *bump*
  8. J

Fs njmp 11/2 i

is your spot still available?
  9. J

RIP Todd Chapman

:( so horrible to hear.
  10. J

attn: my brew crew boys

always makin excuses! harry -- im baffled by the sound with my gopro -- sometimes it records and sometimes not *shrug*
  11. J

i meant 'turn up your mp3 player as you watch!' silly me! people complain that i never edit the videos and never add music. if i were to add music, im sure my selection would not be what people want to hear. so...... play your own tunes and enjoy the show :)
  12. J

no sound. sometimes it records with sound and sometimes not. *shrug* turn up your mp3 player as you listen!
  13. J

no. thanks for asking though.
  14. J

you asked for it... turn your mp3 players up and enjoy :-) (cameo of morph) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDqBUqn26K0
  15. J

BeaveRun 10/18-10/19

rich -- great to pit next to you and barb. that apple dumplin was rockin! :-) i for real would have traded a box of cookiebars for one of them! (ok maybe 2 of them! haha)
  16. J

Street vs. Track

my sm insurance is like $200 a year or something
  17. J

Street vs. Track

you need a supermoto for the street -- although it wont help you with your night-time blasts unless you think 80mph is blasting!
  18. J

BeaveRun 10/18-10/19

*takes a bow* another one with some jtb guidance got their bump. (oh and some help from the cr's!) :-) i sent an email to my other brew crew boy. i dont think you should rule out njmp so early!