Search results

1. D

2017 KTM RC 390

I bought the bike brand new and broke it in on the street and had a KTM dealer perform the first service. Then I started to turn it in to a track bike. It made it most of the way, but due to finances I am selling it. The bike had 701 miles on it all easy street miles. Here’s a list of what I...
  2. D

1975 Yamaha RD350 Grand Prix replica,street

Here are some pics of the bike. Can send more if interested.
  3. D

1975 Yamaha RD350 Grand Prix replica,street

Selling an RD350 that has had the air cooled engine replace with an water cooled Yamaha banshee motor. It has been completely re-done. Custom built aluminum radiator from Ron Davis Racing Forks have been rebuilt with Race Tech springs and Gold Emulators New rear shocks Hagon Aluminum fuel tank...
  4. D

2013 5x8 Enclosed V-nose Trailer

The trailer is sold.
  5. D

Price drop, $1,800 or best offer.
  6. D

Here are some photos of the trailer.
  7. D

For sale is my 2013 Homesteader 5x8 v-nose trailer. I have used this trailer 6 times and it is in excellent condition. It has a spring assist rear ramp, also it has a side door with a RV style door handle with addition to the bar lock. The trailer has 3/4 inch treated plywood floor and 3/8 inch...
  8. D

2008 GSXR 600 TRACK BIKE

Berlin,MD about 8 miles from Ocean City,MD
  9. D

2008 GSXR 600 TRACK BIKE

Here are some photos I can e-mail more. Attached files
  10. D

2008 GSXR 600 TRACK BIKE

2008 GSXR 600 track bike for sale. Awesome bike ,super clean and very well maintained. I changed the oil and filter after every two track days. The bike is fully safety wired. I have upgraded the braking system from the way I bought it last year. I installed a Brembo 19x18 mastercylinder, Brembo...
  11. D

Surfboard Traction Pads for SB seat and tank grips?

I know of a company called Hydro-Turf ( www.hydroturf.com). They make traction pads for jet skis. Their pads have more cushion than surfboard traction pads and come in lots of color options.
  12. D

GPS Lap timers

I want to get a GPS lap timer for my track bike. Can anyone give me their 2 cents worth on this. Which is easiest to use? Which is better? Etc.... I found an AIM SOLO for $379???? This is all foreign to me. Thanks for any input.
  13. D

Rain Tires.....

rain tires Yeah, and your feet get soggy. Thanks for the advice!
  14. D

Rain Tires.....

Got a question. Could anybody recommmend a brand of rain tires? I see that Dunlop does not make racing rain tires, so I was wondering what my options are. Or are they a waste of money. I am just doing track days at this time, but I was at NJMP on Easter and it was raining after lunch. I went out...
  15. D

Roll Call Summit Main, April 15th

Summit I will be there.......
  16. D

Njmp 3/30-3/31 photos

I was wondering what is the website for the guy, I am so bad with names, that was at NJMP this past weekend taking photos for NESBA? Thanks.
  17. D

NJMP this past weekend......

Just wanted to say thank you for a kick ass fun weekend. I really appreciated all the helpful advice from the CR's. Thank's to Chris, Deon, Emmerson, Kurbricky, and Trey, hope I got everyone's name correct. I was even having fun on Sunday doing laps in the rain. I know it was not a down pour...
  18. D

New and Used 08-10 GSX-R600/750 Parts

rotors Thanks Shane, I received the rotors today. I appreciate the set-up info also.
  19. D

rotors Pm sent
  20. D

rotor Pm sent....