Search results

1. D

2017 KTM RC 390

I bought the bike brand new and broke it in on the street and had a KTM dealer perform the first service. Then I started to turn it in to a track bike. It made it most of the way, but due to finances I am selling it. The bike had 701 miles on it all easy street miles. Here’s a list of what I...
  2. D

1975 Yamaha RD350 Grand Prix replica,street

Selling an RD350 that has had the air cooled engine replace with an water cooled Yamaha banshee motor. It has been completely re-done. Custom built aluminum radiator from Ron Davis Racing Forks have been rebuilt with Race Tech springs and Gold Emulators New rear shocks Hagon Aluminum fuel tank...
  3. D

2013 5x8 Enclosed V-nose Trailer

For sale is my 2013 Homesteader 5x8 v-nose trailer. I have used this trailer 6 times and it is in excellent condition. It has a spring assist rear ramp, also it has a side door with a RV style door handle with addition to the bar lock. The trailer has 3/4 inch treated plywood floor and 3/8 inch...
  4. D

2008 GSXR 600 TRACK BIKE

2008 GSXR 600 track bike for sale. Awesome bike ,super clean and very well maintained. I changed the oil and filter after every two track days. The bike is fully safety wired. I have upgraded the braking system from the way I bought it last year. I installed a Brembo 19x18 mastercylinder, Brembo...
  5. D

GPS Lap timers

I want to get a GPS lap timer for my track bike. Can anyone give me their 2 cents worth on this. Which is easiest to use? Which is better? Etc.... I found an AIM SOLO for $379???? This is all foreign to me. Thanks for any input.
  6. D

Rain Tires.....

Got a question. Could anybody recommmend a brand of rain tires? I see that Dunlop does not make racing rain tires, so I was wondering what my options are. Or are they a waste of money. I am just doing track days at this time, but I was at NJMP on Easter and it was raining after lunch. I went out...
  7. D

Njmp 3/30-3/31 photos

I was wondering what is the website for the guy, I am so bad with names, that was at NJMP this past weekend taking photos for NESBA? Thanks.
  8. D

NJMP this past weekend......

Just wanted to say thank you for a kick ass fun weekend. I really appreciated all the helpful advice from the CR's. Thank's to Chris, Deon, Emmerson, Kurbricky, and Trey, hope I got everyone's name correct. I was even having fun on Sunday doing laps in the rain. I know it was not a down pour...
  9. D

2008 gsxr 600 mode switch question

I have an 2008 GSXR 600 that is already wired for keyless ignition. I modified the switch housing so I could install a quick turn throttle. I also have a smaller ON/OFF, STARTER switch I would like to use. Question, if I just disconnect the mode switch at the main harness plug will it show a...
  10. D

08 gsxr-600 bazazz

I recently bought an 2008 GSXR-600 and it came with a Bazazz Fi/quick shift/traction control unit and the auto tune kit. The previous owner had it on the bike and took it off when he decided the the the bike. He gave it to me when I purchased the bike from him. Is it worth it to install it and...
  11. D

Ninja 250R

I just wanted to know if NESBA allows Ninja 250R's to run track days. Thank you.
  12. D

2009 Kawasaki ZX6R

Selling my '09 ZX6R. I bought the bike new and rode it on the street until my first track day. Then I dumped too much money into it converting to track only. This bike is very very clean. Never dropped or wrecked and in excellent condition, no problems what so ever. The bike has 5,808 miles on...
  13. D

2008 Sprinter Van

I am selling my 2008 Dodge Sprinter van. It's in excellent shape and has 35,600 miles on it. I have set it up for transporting 2 bikes and all my track gear. The walls are lined with 1/2" plywood and has cabinets installed. Also it is wired to plug into the 30amp receptacal at the track. It is...
  14. D

Starlane GPS Stealth lap timer

Thinking about purchasing a Starlane Stealth lap timer, their basic model. Anyone who has used this one, I would greatly appreciate any comments and opinions on this unit. Thank you.
  15. D

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to all the CR's and Nesba members I met at Summit Point this past weekend. I am soooooo bad with remembering names so I hope I have this right, a BIG thank you to T'borg (please correct me if Iam wrong on that) the CR that bumped me to I GROUP on sunday. Also to CR Lenny for his advice...
  16. D

Brake lever safety wire.

I installed a Brembo RCS19 master cylinder on my '09 kawasaki. I noticed in the rider's manual that all Brembo levers have to have the pin wired. Stupid question- What pin? Is it the one that holds the lever to the master cylinder or the bolt at the folding lever? Thanks.
  17. D

Electronics?

I have an 2009 ZX6R and I wanted to install a fuel injection module. First off I am a computer retard, just so you know. I was thinking of using a Bazzaz fuel injection module with the Bazzaz Z-AFM unit that self tunes, again the computer retard thing. I figured that way I do not have to figure...
  18. D

Adjustable rearsets for '09 ZX6R

I want to install a set of adjustable rearsets on my track bike. I am not sure which to get, it is a toss up between Woodcraft or Vortex. I was hoping someone could give me some information about which is better or recommend another brand. I want to be able to get replacement parts without to...
  19. D

Keyless Ignition for 09 ZX6R

i HAVE A 2009 ZX6R that I am going to turn into a track/race bike. I need help with removing the stock ignition switch and the switch housings on the bars. Can I use the stock run/stop switch and starter button on the right bar? Or do I need to get something else? I want to use the stock tach...