Search results

1. fr3sh

VIR track calendar

http://www.virnow.com/track-schedule the track calendar is still showing vir on march 20-21 but nesba dates do not show it. am i missing something?
  2. fr3sh

VIR track calendar

Ha. I have signed up with 3 orgs to start. Looking to race next year so plan to make at least 2 tracks a month all year. So I signed up with stt promotion and nesba. I only post on this forum tho. Seeing how I like nesba the most. I just need more tracks closer to me as in vir and cmp. And want...
  3. fr3sh

VIR track calendar

i had just looked at it the other day when i posted it was still there. but the only thing i can get to pull up is event calendar
  4. fr3sh

VIR track calendar

I tried but the site is wierd now
  5. fr3sh

VIR track calendar

I've been looking on track calendar and its still there Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  6. fr3sh

A BMW Motorcycle Story

i already work on all my dads bikes.
  7. fr3sh

speedo

sounds like everyone is leaning to no tach. so imma spend the extra money on another track day and skip the tach
  8. fr3sh

speedo

the cheapest cluster i found on ebay is $150.
  9. fr3sh

speedo

i thought about getting just a tach. cycle gear sells a tach for like $25.00. just does rpms and hourmeter. i just dont see spending the $150-300 for a used speedo/tach for the f4i if i wont even use it
  10. fr3sh

speedo

i hardly ever look at my tach/speedo on the street. hints prolly the reason i get speeding tickets. ha so i should be ok without them. i figured so i just wanted to see everyone elses thoughts to it
  11. fr3sh

speedo

i have a 02 f4i that im going to be using for trackdays with nesba this year. i purchased it from a guy that used it as a stunt bike. my question is will i be ok running on the track without a speedo and tach or do i need to come up with the money and get one?
  12. fr3sh

Suggestion for schedule

still looking for that nesba track day at vir in march that vir track calendar is showing
  13. fr3sh

trackbike justification?

I knew i was going to start riding track days this year. So instead of worrying with taping my street bike and then also worrying about trashing it in a turn when ahead and got a track only bike.
  14. fr3sh

Frank Thomas 1-piece Leathers

I just couldn't pass up 199. I don't have the money to drop 700$ on leathers. So this will do for now Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  15. fr3sh

Glad they hooked you up. What color did you order Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  16. fr3sh

I ordered one tonight. Just starting out in track days I couldn't let it go for the price. I tried on one at cycle gear. But for 199 its worth a try Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  17. fr3sh

http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1=&L2=&L3=&L4=&item=FTL_FTL300-BR-38_G on sale from $499.99 to $199.99
  18. fr3sh

08 CBR1000rr Exhaust mod

I like the 07 with the undertail exhaust. i just have a gp growler on my 08
  19. fr3sh

08 CBR1000rr Exhaust mod

that would be pretty insane.
  20. fr3sh

Gifts for the naughty

New boots gloves. Cycle gear gift card. (Ordered new helmet). mirror block 08 cbr1000rr. Isle of tt 2010 Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk