Search results

1. fastfatguy

6/1 NJMP Videos - Intermediate Group

I've posted 3 videos of sessions 2 & 3. Unfortunately I wrecked during session 3, but the camera still works! I can't say enough about the VholdR camera! Anyways for those that want to know. I'm doing ok. Just some bruises and torn muscles in the chest. Oh and the bad shoulders, but those...
  2. fastfatguy

NJMP 10-6 I Videos

I've posted a couple of vids from Monday. They are from the afternoon sessions and only 1 or 2 laps due red flags... I'll be posting the 2 larger vids (a lot of Mike on the RC51 and the yellow SV1000) once I cut some of the film to get them under the size limit. Here's the link...
  3. fastfatguy

FS: 2001 SV650 Trackbike - $2000 obo

No longer for sale.
  4. fastfatguy

Where should I mount my lap timer?

I know where I can mount the lcd portion of the xt lap timer, but do I need to have a perfectly perpendicular angle between the sendreceive units? Is it a bad idea to mount the transceiver on the front fender? I ride an '00 SV 650, no gauge cluster (this is where I'm thinking I'll mount the...
  5. fastfatguy

Roll Call Jefferson 9/6?

After a summer of seizures and some weird illness:dunno:, I'm back! I was just wondering who was going to be at Jefferson? The Pink bike will be back in action and I can't wait!!!!!!