Search results

1. eettare

Physicistkev's April 9 (Monday) Summit A Videos

Awesome! Its always nice to get to see myself in a video. Thanks!!! Eric #129
  2. eettare

Roll Call - NJMP Endurance Event on May 31st

I really want to go but just cant manage to find the time. Maybe next time there will be a little more notice?
  3. eettare

Big thanks to Ryan Peters

For putting the day of the week on the event registration field. I hated having to get out a separate calendar to figure out which events were on what day.:adore:
  4. eettare

1kw Briggs Stratton Generator

1 year old Briggs & Stratton generator for sale, less than 30 hours on it. Have a friend that comes to every track day with me and he has warmers too, so we bought a 2kw. This has been a good generator and changed the oil after last year even though it only had been used once last year. It is...
  5. eettare

Fantastic job by NESBA at Beaverun

I big thanks to all the control riders for putting on a great track day with only one incident in the morning. Fewest flags I have ever seen at any track day I have ever been too.
  6. eettare

Toyhauler in DC gas share!

Can you tow a trailer with that thing?
  7. eettare

Do you want clear track?

Sorry Buck, thats not true. I just switched to Summit.:cool:
  8. eettare

Ducati Shop in NoVa. area??

+1 on Donnie at Duc Pond. He knows Ducs better than anyone around. He raced them for almost 20 years and has a National Championship and several Regional Championships.....all on Ducs. They treat you like friends or family up there. You can't go wrong. Eric
  9. eettare

Problem with my knees in leathers

+1 Its like greased lightening for your leathers
  10. eettare

Thanks to directors and CR's

What a great pic Ray! :-P You did a great job with the photos, cant wait to get them rest of mine. Eric
  11. eettare

Thanks, it was nice meeting you. Hope to see you at VIR. I'll try to stay on the pavement, its good advice. :o
  12. eettare

Nothing more than a bruised ego and some dirty leather. We'll have to hook up next time for sure, its more fun when you know someone out there on track.
  13. eettare

Thanks for the power. Next time, its on me. The elusive 140hp STOCK 998, I won't fall for that again (no pun intended).:doh:
  14. eettare

A big thanks to the Directors and CR's for a great weekend at Beaverun. Had a blast and look forward to the next one. Keep up the good work, it doesn't go unappreciated. Eric
  15. eettare

FS: NJMP 4/11 Sat I Group

Selling spot on Sat for "I". Hate sleeping on the couch and must go to family Easter event to avoid couch. Email at eettare@mac.com or call at 571.331.7641 Thanks, Eric
  16. eettare

2009 track dates

He's that guy that spells his name backwards! :D