Search results

1. hoppa2k6

04-07 CBR1000RR Parts (Bst CF Wheels, Ohlins, Brembo, Arrow, HRC, etc.)

Didn’t get what ya wanted from Santa? Hoppa is here to help! I am parting out SOME of this beautiful garage queen. Bought this bike off a fellow forum member for a build my buddy and I are doing. He's got a vision for it, so some stuff is staying on the bike, other stuff is being removed...
  2. hoppa2k6

Hoppa's Massive 04-07 CBR1000RR Sale Thread

I've amassed a huge collection of spares over the years of riding and doing trackdays and now I'm just trying to get some of this stuff out of my basement and into a fellow rider's hands that can use it. Below is a list of what is for sale. I'll try to keep the list as up to date as I can...
  3. hoppa2k6

Hoppa's 04-07 CBR1000RR Parts Bazaar

Brand New Chrome Stator Cover - $50 shipped OEM Headlight/Tach Harness - $30 shipped Radiator Hose Splitter - $15 shipped OEM Black Shifter Lever - $20 shipped Plastic Battery Tray - $40 shipped Heat Shield - Free with any other purchase! Air Funnels -...
  4. hoppa2k6

Stock Rear Brake Reservoir - $20 shipped Block Off Plates - $30 shipped Kickstand (with wiring) - $25 shipped Kickstand (no wiring) - $20 shipped Sato Rearset parts - $25 shipped Vortex Rearset parts - $25 shipped Stock Brake and Clutch Master...
  5. hoppa2k6

Trunk and Gas Cap Lock with one key (no ignition) - $80 shipped Ignition and trunk lock set with two keys (no gas cap) - $80 shipped Ignition Lock with one key - $60 shipped Trunk and Gas Cap Lock with one key - $80 shipped Stock Passenger Rear Pegs Mint Shape - $50...
  6. hoppa2k6

Blue Lightech Keyless Gas Cap - $80 shipped OEM Horn - $20 shipped Oem Shock Linkage (x4) - $40 shipped each Radiator Brackets (x3) - $20 shipped each OEM Rotors - $35 shipped each Wave Rotor - $100 shipped Tank Inserts - $15 shipped each Upper...
  7. hoppa2k6

Metallic Dark Blue-ish Black OEM Honda Seat Cowl (some scratches) $50 shipped Barnett Clutch Kits - $100 each Includes Springs, Fiber plates, and Steel Plates. I oiled one set up when I was going to install a set into a friend's bike but he ended up not wanting to do the install...
  8. hoppa2k6

Here is the same list with pix: Dan Kyle / HRC Full Race ECU 04/05 - $350 shipped Hunter Orange Fairing Stay - $120 shipped Hunter Orange Aftermarket Stator Cover - $120 shipped (OR $200 shipped for matching Fairing Stay and stator cover) Has small mark on it (pictured)...
  9. hoppa2k6

Dan Kyle / HRC Full Race ECU 04/05 - $350 shipped Hunter Orange Fairing Stay - $120 shipped Hunter Orange Aftermarket Stator Cover - $120 shipped (OR $200 shipped for matching Fairing Stay and stator cover) Has small mark on it (pictured) OEM Stator Cover - $50 shipped Small marks...
  10. hoppa2k6

A hoppa™ exclusive part out!!!!!!

Translogic Quickshifter QS4 GP Standalone setup - $300 shipped Installed and used for one trackday. Worked flawlessly; however, installing Bazzaz ZFi so the Translogic is out. Setup is plug and play. Easy to install and works amazingly. Ohlins Titanium Spring - $300 Fits NON-TTX...
  11. hoppa2k6

Not going to create a new thread so I'll just add another part out to this thread. Here we go. What I have is listed below. May have some of the parts from the previous posts above.... PM me with whatcha need and I'll let ya know if I got it. Clean Title Frame (sticker has some nicks and...
  12. hoppa2k6

Marzocchi 50mm Forks -- the real mac daddies -- for 04-07 1000RR or possibly others

Up for sale is my used set of Marzocchi 50mm forks. These are completely huge and boss. If you know what these go for new, you're going to love my asking price.... which, outside of the Ten Kate team and a few others...no one really knows how much money was wasted on these things, BUT I'll...
  13. hoppa2k6

Translogic Quickshifter QS4 Standalone GP Shift

Translogic Quickshifter QS4 GP (pull) Standalone setup - Plug and Play - Asking $350 shipped ($460 + shipping brand new) Installed and used for one trackday. Worked flawlessly; however, installed a Bazzaz ZFi TC/QS setup, so the Translogic is out. Setup is plug and play. Easy to install and...
  14. hoppa2k6

still got loads of this stuff. Tax season right around the corner. Use it on parts before you blow it on salt for the driveway and sidewalks!
  15. hoppa2k6

Slipper Clutch Advice

Yoyodyne or STM works great! Have them installed in my 1000rr's and they work wonders. The install isn't too bad. If you know how to turn a wrench, it's not all that hard. Best advice I can give is to get yourself a clutch holder tool. Motion pro one works pretty good. The teeth on it were...
  16. hoppa2k6

Bell Star Carbon, A* Super Tech R Sidi boots, A* One Piece Suit, AGV 2 Piece..etc

AGV Suit sold A* gp pro gloves sold Sidi boots sold
  17. hoppa2k6

Bell Star Carbon, A* Super Tech R Sidi boots, A* One Piece Suit, AGV 2 Piece..etc

I'm up in oshkosh just about every week for work. If your buddy could line up the timing right, we could meet up during lunch or something. PM me for a number. Suit would be a great first cheap suit, especially since it's new! I'm currently still 6'3" but dropped 12lbs (down to 188lbs)...
  18. hoppa2k6

Sharkskinz Supersport Tail - $225 shipped In near mint shape (in the pictures, there looks like some damage, but it's just some weird flash glare), this tail was painted with a custom dark red metallic on black. You can't see it in the photos, but get the tail out in the sun and it pops. Tail...