Search results

1. H

2006 GSXR 1000 - Charlottesville, VA

Bike has been sold as of October 3rd. I am listing this for a friend from work. If you are interested in more info or pics, PM me and I will give you his contact information. 2006 Suzuki GSXR 1000. One owner 4132 miles AGV Sport jacket, size 48 Scorpion EXO helmet, size L Extra tires, looks...
  2. H

WTB: 07-08 R1 race fairing stay/bracket...

Got one. Thanks!
  3. H

07-08 R1 wheels

No longer for sale.
  4. H

07 R1 Pro Series kit question...

I e-mailed Woodcraft directly about a week ago but have not recieved a response back as of yet, so I figured I would try here. My questions are: 1. Do the body kits come with a windscreen? 2. Can I use the stock windscreen? 3. How may dzus fasteners are required for the kit? 4. What other...
  5. H

Question about cam chain tensioner...

I am converting my 2007 R1 to a dedicated track bike. The engine is completely stock. I would like recommedations on wether or not I should switch to a manual cam chain tensioner or if it would be fine to leave the stock tensioner on. Thanks!
  6. H

Bikesponsors.com....

Does anyone have any experience with them? Saw this posted on another forum and thought I would check around. Spent some time reading their legalese page and the whole idea seems simple enough, but you know how the saying goes, if it seems too good to be true.... http://bikesponsors.com/ It...
  7. H

Feedback/Opinions on race bodywork...

I have decided to set up my 07 R1 for strictly track use. I am researching different manufacturers of race bodywork. I know there is an Armour Bodies Vendor forum on here, and I have looked at them. A local painter here is a dealer for Sharkskinz and Attack, and offers a discount when...
  8. H

Trackday Pics...

Does anyone know if there were any photographers taking pics of the track day at Patriot on the 16th? Website? Thanks!
  9. H

A coulple of questions for you track day vets...

A few newb questions here: 1) The handbook states that numbering must be 6" in height. How strict are they on this detail? 2) My buddy said he remembers reading somewhere about a tech inspection fee. I read the handbook and it does not mention any such fee. Is there a tech inspection fee...
  10. H

Getting ready...

Hi all. Hailing from Chester, VA here. Making preps to do my first track day this year. I took advantage of the Dunlop special on Trackdaystore.com, which arrived today. I'm exicited and really looking forward to this. I've put it off way too long. Current plans are to do the Patriot...
  11. H

New Member from Chester, VA

Hi everyone. I just joined and I am looking forward to doing my first track day. I have been riding for about 30 years. Started with a 70's Honda SL70 in the dirt and moved up from there. Started street when I joined the service in '88 and bought my first street bike, which was a '88 Yamaha...