Search results

1. S

2008 848 track bike. Currently CA, headed to IL shortly

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD I will do my best to remember everything. I love this bike, but I think I would be more comfortable on something I could "Afford" to crash. I am not sure of the real value as I have nothing to compare it to. 2008 Ducati 848 64?? miles (only 3...
  2. S

RS Taighi GP-WRX practially new XL

Bought some gloves from sportbike track gear. They fit well so I tossed the package. Got on the bike and they were tooooo tight. They literally were put on, rode around and immediately removed to put my holey old gloves back on. Unfortunately I can not return them with no packaging, plus I put...
  3. S

WTB US 40-42 suit 400-600 no all dark colors.

SUIT BOUGHT.. Thanks
  4. S

ULTRA Clean low miles 99' F250 7.3 diesel XLT FS in IL $11.8

Chase Decatur, IL 217-454-7697 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT Extended cab. The #1 thing about this truck is its condition. I can almost guarantee it is the NICEST well kept F250 Powerstroke you will find on the road today. I just bought it about a month ago from the ORIGINAL owner. He...
  5. S

Ninja 250R double duty tires.

I am buying my fiance a 250 ninja tonight that needs tires. I have tried searching for good information on a 250 forum or something and am not having much luck. Anyone here track a 250 and had a good tire choice? This will be ridden on the street as well. I am hoping after I get some track...
  6. S

06-? GSXR 600 Parts and Dunlop Q2 tire. Decatur, IL

Sold my bike so these parts need to go. They were on the bike for literally about 1500 miles, and one of the sliders was never mounted. FP Racing levers, black with flat black adjuster - $105 shipped SpeedoDRD - $45 Shipped Sliders - $20 shipped I looked for FOR SALE section rules and...
  7. S

WTB Gopro 1080 setup.

I contacted riders discount as they have the hands down best pricing on Gopro's I have found. Any vendors or individuals have a nice deal on one that has them in stock? Thanks, Chase
  8. S

Any central IL (closish to decatur) going to any track days in July?

Never been to a track day, no "buddies" to go with. I have a trailer to use, but would prefer to load up with someone and save some money. Clean cut, non smoking 23 yr old, cash to help out =) The Chicagoland guys said there was a group of Nesba guys from springfield. Any help, leads etc...