Search results

1. dsmitty37

WOODCRAFT 50MM CLIPONS

WOODCRAFT 50MM CLIPONS NEVER USED, SPARES I NO LONGER NEED $100 PLUS SHIPPING(USPS PRIORITY MAILER $12)
  2. dsmitty37

2011 GSX-R 600

2011 GSX-R 600 2400 miles completely stock except for a rear fender eliminator
  3. dsmitty37

WTB: 08/09 GSX-R 600 motor

Looking for an 08/09 GSX-R 600 motor. No superbike builds. Looking for Superstock or just stock. Let me know what you have. Thank you Dave
  4. dsmitty37

08 GSX-R 600

2008 Suzuki GSX-R 600 Stock motor, says 19370 on clock but bike has been geared from since I bought it. Oil changed with Amsoil after every weekend with a new filter. Clean and clear NY title -AK-20 forks kit sprung for 275 lbs -Ohlins TTX rear shock -Woodcraft clip-on -Woodcraft clutch guard...
  5. dsmitty37

Beware: Motostorm.it

My girlfriend wanted to get me new gloves for Christmas. I showed her the Alpinestars GP Pro gloves on the Alpinestars website. I have never owned a pair of Alpinestars gloves so we measured my hands per the Alpinestars website instructions, says I should wear a size large. She shops around...
  6. dsmitty37

2014 Yamaha R6

2014 Yamaha R6 Bone stock except for Hotbodies flush mount turn signals 3999 miles Clean title, there is a bank lien from the financing bank but easy to take care of to get it cleared Asking $7800 Located in Canandaigua, NY Can help with delivery, willing to drive up to 5 hrs to help deliver
  7. dsmitty37

WTB:08/09 GSX-R 600/750 fork kit

Looking to upgrade my stock forks with a cartridge kit. 08/09 GSX-R 600/750 please and thank you
  8. dsmitty37

WTB: 2012 or newer GSX-R 1000 frame...

Looking for a 2012 or newer GSX-R 1000 frame, swingarm, basically everything but the motor. My buddy went down hard at Road Atl over the weekend during the WERA event and trashed his bike...hoping to get it rebuilt in time for GNF's
  9. dsmitty37

WERA @ Beave

Was there a photographer there?
  10. dsmitty37

$230 in N2 credits

I have $230 in N2 credit so the 15% transfer rule means the buyer would end up with $195.50 in credit. I would like to get $150. PM me if interested.
  11. dsmitty37

Tire Vendor @ Beave

Who is the tire vendor for the Beave for the Aug 30th and 31st.
  12. dsmitty37

08 GSX-R 600 Armour Bodies fitment

I recently purchased an Armour bodies kit for my 08 GSX-R 600. My question is how do you attach the upper fairing to the fairing stay? I am using dzus fasteners for joining the upper and lower together, was just wondering the best way to attach the upper to the fairing stay? Also what do...
  13. dsmitty37

08 GSX-R 600 FITMENT

I recently purchased an Armour bodies kit for my 08 GSX-R 600. My question is how do you attach the fairing to the fairing stay? I am using dzus fasteners for joining the upper and lower together, was just wondering the best way to attach the upper to the fairing stay?
  14. dsmitty37

Looking to buy race plastics

so I am looking to bite the bullet and buy some race plastics instead of running my street plastics when I do trackdays. I know the old adage you get what you pay for, all I am looking for is some advice on brands that people have had good luck with....Armour bodies, Sharkskinz, Catalyst...
  15. dsmitty37

WTB: stock K8 GSX-R 600 Right side fairing piece

I need a stock K8 GSX-R 600 upper fairing piece (the one that the GSX-R logo is on). Preferably blue but at this point I don't care what the color is as i can get it painted to match.
  16. dsmitty37

Sprocket questions

Looking to replace my stock chain and sprockets with a 520 conversion on my 2008 GSX-R 600. I ride mostly on the street but do about 4-5 track day weekends a year. I know I want to go with steel sprockets for longevity. My questions are: 1) Who are some reputable manufacturers? 2) Is it ok...
  17. dsmitty37

WTB: 03-04 636 motor

I'm in NY and looking for an 03-04 636 motor for a friend for his track bike. Thank you in advance. Dave
  18. dsmitty37

FS: Alpinestars Supertech R Boots

Brand new in box, never been tried on. Size 45....I wear a size 11 wide and they fit perfect (I ordered from a place and they were out of stock, so I ordered from another place and ended up with 2 pairs when all was said and done). Price-$425 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states. I...
  19. dsmitty37

Wtb:leather suit and boots

Looking to upgrade from my Sedici 2 piece suit to a 1 piece suit.....I'm a bigger guy...6ft, 245lbs so i think a size 60 US should work. Boots...size 46eu Can pay with paypal or cash if your local to me My location is Penn Yan, NY (Finger Lakes region)
  20. dsmitty37

Wtb:leather suit and boots

Looking to upgrade from my Sedici 2 piece suit to a 1 piece suit.....I'm a bigger guy...6ft, 245lbs so i think a size 60 US should work. Boots...size 46eu Can pay with paypal or cash if your local to me My location is Penn Yan, NY (Finger Lakes region)