Search results

1. L

Finishing Race Fairings How-to needed

Thanks for all the advice guys Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  2. L

Finishing Race Fairings How-to needed

I just ordered some fairings for my zx6 that I'll be having to finish and paint when I get home in a couple weeks. Is there any good "how-to" tutorial out there? If not, any tips or how-to's that you guys have from self experience would be appreciated. I'm just planning on using can spray...
  3. L

Track Fairings question...Superbike tail vs Supersport tail

Sounds like I'm going to go with a SS tail as long as I'm riding in the intermediate level. If I feel like I'm starting to get fast enough to appreciate the extra feel, then I'll switch over to a Superbike tail at that point. Thanks for all the advice. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  4. L

Great advice guys...Thanks! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  5. L

2007 kawi zx6r Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  6. L

Pirelli Superbike Pro trackday slicks- New 120-70 and 180-55

PM sent Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  7. L

I'm about to order a new set of track fairings if I can't find any quality used ones. What's the adv or disadv of getting a supersport (uses the stock seat) tail vs a superbike tail (uses foam pad)? The superbike is a little more expensive but not enough so that I wouldn't go that route if it...
  8. L

07-08 ZX6R- GPR,PCIII,CRG levers, Race Bodywork for saale

I might be interested. I'll let you know. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  9. L

Need leather suit fitting advice

Well unfortunately I'm currently deployed and won't be able to try the suit on until late April. I wish I could get my hands on it sooner but I'm going to have to wait. As soon as I do get home and try it on though I'll post how it fit on here so you can get an idea if you haven't already...
  10. L

07-08 zx6r leo vince midpipe $100 obo

Is there any benefit to adding this to a stock system?
  11. L

Pirelli Diablo Superbike Pro tires.....Where to buy???

Ditto posting prices found
  12. L

Thanks for the help guys. I found an A* mx-1 suit barely used for 550 shipped I think I'm gonna get in size 42. Pretty excited about having a quality suit for the first time.
  13. L

I'll prob use mph. I like the idea of supporting local business. Thanks guys.
  14. L

I live in NW florida near Pensacola. I'm just trying to find the best place to order a set of Pirelli Diablo Superbike Pro's from online to get the best price. I've had a hard time finding places that sell them so far. Thanks.
  15. L

WTB Leathers size 42

Well after some research and help from a couple others on here, I think I need a size 42 leather suit. Let me know if you guys have anything I might be interested in. I'd prefer a used suit that hasn't been down but I'll take a look at anything near that size that might work. Just for...
  16. L

the suit I have is one off jackets4bikes.com. it's their brand and is an entry level, one hard crash and they're done type suit. I'm looking to upgrade in both quality and fit before hitting the track again in may hopefully when I get home from this deployment.
  17. L

Oh and I forgot to ask....do you wear a back protector under your leathers or just the one that's built in to whatever suit you buy?? I figured that would make a difference in how the suit fit up top. Thanks.
  18. L

Awesome. Thanks for the quick response. I'll start looking for size 42s. This is kinda what I was thinking would be the case but wanted to hear it from someone who was about my size. I always felt my last set was a little big. Thanks a bunch for the quick response.
  19. L

I'm looking to get a new set of leathers after my last crash. The set I had were a size 44 from jackets4bikes and I want a better quality suit now. The old set fit a little looser than I would think it should but I'm worried that any smaller and it won't work with my height. Unfortunately I...
  20. L

Fairings...which are the best??

Nice! How did you make the color changes so sharp? Painters tape?