Search results

1. simpsonf

Need a 50 for my son's 5th birthday

If someone has a PW50 or something similar that would work for my 5 year old please let me know the price and location. He doesn't need training wheels. Thanks everyone, Fred B 916
  2. simpsonf

PW 50 or CRF 50 needed for son's 5th b'day

Anyone out there willing to sell a PW or something similar? I'd like to get one for my son's birthday this month but am having trouble finding one (other than new.) Thanks in advance, Fred 804 497 9407 B 916
  3. simpsonf

$1,800 2000 R6 track only Richmond

Need some money for moving expenses. 2000 R-6 with an exta set of body work and a rear stand. One dry day and one wet day on new Pilot powers. If your new, in the club, and they'll fit, I can donate my old leathers and boots. Size 11 boots, suit for 220 to 250lbs. Bill of sale only. Vortex rear...
  4. simpsonf

Bad knee, need stock pegs for a 2000 R-6

Last month I hyper extended my knee on a dirtbike and I'm having trouble with the height of the vortex rear sets on my 2000 R6 track bike. The stock pegs on my R-1 were okay, but I just sold it in order to afford more track days this year. Its the last inch of the f'ing rearsets that still...
  5. simpsonf

WTB tank for 2000 R-6

I think my tank is beyond repair. Anyone want to sell one that is in at least fair condition? I'm not worried about paint, only that it doesn't leak. Thanks, Fred 757 497 9407
  6. simpsonf

New place to ride for dirtbikes and ATV's

A friend and co worker has opened up his motocross track and trails to the public. I think he charges $20 per day for adult riders. That may also cover your kids as well. As a matter of fact, I can probably twist Robert's arm to make a Nesba special. His track is in Gloucester Va near the...
  7. simpsonf

Suggestions for ramps/wheel chocks for full size pick up?

I would prefer to transport my bikes in my truck rather than buy a trailer. Does anyone have suggestions for ramps and wheel chocks. I've been getting away with using wood ramps and tie downs only, but I want something that's more secure, easier to use, and can allow loading and unloading by...
  8. simpsonf

where can I find VIR diagrams with turn numbers?

I've searched the forum and the web to no avail. I'd like to have something that I can print out that I can use when talking about the track with CR's, pit buddies, etc. I can't remember the turn numbers and aren't sure which kinks get numbers and which don't etc., making it unreliable to just...
  9. simpsonf

Haven't had good luck with waiting lists. Advice?

I waited too long to get wife approval and now I'm on the waiting list for VIR 8/23 B class. The last time I tried to get a spot (Summit) I could never beat the other guy to the spot. I even posted on the trackday for sale area to no avail. I had planned to rideshare that day with a friend, and...
  10. simpsonf

WTB VIR August 23rd B class

If you need to get rid of it, I need to get it... Fred 804 497 9407
  11. simpsonf

Tire suggestions for B class 2000 R-6?

I'm the guy that bought the crappy R-6 just before the VIR SED and am ready to buy new tires for it. Before I go any further, thanks to all the folks that helped me get some riding in that day. Kevin and Hans- when are we going again? The 23rd? Does anyone have a suggestion on what I should...