10/6 - 10/7 Beaver Run Registration?

avizpls

#11-A
Ducati Pete;253941 wrote: Great idea Chris,

I and maybe others like Tom, AVIS, etc... could visit. Maybe even haul a bike or two to the events. Both AVIS and I have track prepped bikes which should draw a bit of a crowd.
Im in! I will be glad to help where I can. I have a small bike shop not far from BeaveRun...some pamphlets or something I could set out. I all ready talk enough of NESBA to anyone who will listen.

ritelite77

I agree with all posts... Beaverun is my home track... Super fun track... a little marketing would definitely help...& I would totally be willing to pay more for track days @ beaverun to keep its current calender frequency. Well worth it me considering njmp is 6hrs away which translates to twice the cost in logistics (travel/lodging). Plus, and I've voiced this before, honing track skills is far less enjoyable when dealing with 30+ riders on track @ once. Which is what I hear about the attendance @ njmp & summit (usually). Although, I do want to try out njmp since its a top notch track & summit since I hear its super fun as well. As long as braverun isn't running:)

RADAR Magnet

Just want to voice some support for Beaverun. I most likely can't make the weekend in Oct but I was there last weekend, and although it's not my favorite track, I do like getting there once or twice a year.

I remember thinking last weekend how curious it was that the attendance was kind of light given the proximity of cities like Pittsburgh, Columbus, Cleveland and upstate NY; seems like there should be plenty of guys to make the track viable. Maybe a bit of marketing and/or track improvements will make it a more attractive option in the future (power in the paddock would help) and turn things around. Anyway, I hope NESBA can find a way to keep it in the mix; I'd hate to see it go the way of the MW region.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Ducati Pete;253941 wrote: Great idea Chris,

Better yet..... to a degree. I'm an hour and half away from Pittsburgh and may be willing to call and visit shops and organizations you think are most promising. If anyone knows of any good bike rallies heavy in Sportbikes, I and maybe others like Tom, AVIS, etc... could visit. Maybe even haul a bike or two to the events. Both AVIS and I have track prepped bikes which should draw a bit of a crowd.

Just a thought. Would need some guidance in this area from others who have done it before.
Pete
Pete,

with my travel schedule for work Monday - Thursday, I have not been to a bike night in 8 years, i do have a friend that works at the Wheeling Quaker Steak and Lube that hosts bike nioghts so if we get flyer's let me know for sure and I'll have him place them at the event.

Tom

Mr.DJ

No luck on this one

Thanks for all the support and the rally!

We didn't get anything back on working something out with Beave. I really can't blame them.

Unfortunately, this returns us where we started and final decision. Beave Oct event is cancelled. In the next 10mins the system will credit the few that registered before closing the event.

You offered some great ideas on getting the "word" out in the local areas. By reaching out Todd and/or Kub starts a good next step. I can work with them on getting you the materials you need for shops and bike nights (flyers, etc...). We can start preparing for Beave 2013 season soon.

Again, we will have Beave on the schedule for next year. No plans or remote thoughts to remove it. We may need to be more creative with pricing or format to keep the frequency of dates.

bigbird34

R1Baby;254112 wrote: Thank for the update. Glad he last weekend there was a great one to end the season with.
Agreed we had nice tight 4 man I group run for consecutive sessions had a blast

Ducati Pete

R1Baby;254112 wrote: Thank for the update. Glad he last weekend there was a great one to end the season with.

I agree Chris.......... and thanks again for the premium instruction. I look forward to riding.......... way behind you.......... again in the future.

Ducati Pete

Mr.DJ;254110 wrote: Thanks for all the support and the rally!

We didn't get anything back on working something out with Beave. I really can't blame them.

Unfortunately, this returns us where we started and final decision. Beave Oct event is cancelled.
In the next 10mins the system will credit the few that registered before closing the event.

You offered some great ideas on getting the "word" out in the local areas. By reaching out Todd and/or Kub starts a good next step. I can work with them on getting you the materials you need for shops and bike nights (flyers, etc...). We can start preparing for Beave 2013 season soon.

Again, we will have Beave on the schedule for next year. No plans or remote thoughts to remove it. We may need to be more creative with pricing or format to keep the frequency of dates.

Thanks DJ for keeping us informed and bringing us the bigger picture. As I noted before, I think it helps in tightening up the family and encouraging our participation when we have a better understanding of the ins and outs of any event.

Pete

ekraft84

That's too bad. PIRC/Beaver really isn't that bumpy - especially compared to some other tracks in the Midwest. At least the core bumps are in the left-kink where if you have a later-apexing line, you miss the bulk of them.

Either way, too bad. With the new management, it really sounds like things are on the up and up there.