2014 Schedule Posted

FZ1guy

JRA;297001 wrote: FZ1 Guy, Maybe Jim went to the STT site and not their message board? I just looked and you can't find their schedule on the STT website, so I guess unless you know where to look you might not see it right away, or maybe he was looking for something that showed the schedule with pricing:dunno: It's not like anyone here is trying to prevent someone seeing their schedule, it's a matter of tact. I wouldn't post the NESBA schedule on the STT board, and if it was posted there I'm sure it would get the same response. It's just a common courtesy, and when it happens, whether here or another board (theirs included), the core members tend to get their ire up over it. Just FYI, there is rarely anything on this board the gets edited or deleted except for spam.
Not trying to get anyones boxers in a knot, so sorry if I did.
But seriously, I am trying to setup my 2014 schedule for tracks mostly in the southeast, so I'm looking at NESBA, STT, X-act, and a few smaller groups. If I sign up for an event that gets cancelled or re-scheduled, there is a good chance that I can go to a different track the same weekend with another org. To deny the existence of other track groups seems counterproductive to me. Sure, you can have your favorite, but my experience is that they are all good at what they do.
By the way, I'm not sure how you couldn't find the STT schedule on their message board. It's the 1st post (sticky) under "announcements".

FZ1guy

hurricanejohn;297014 wrote: Got my 2014 schedule almost complete - just need one more piece of the puzzle...
Man, that is AWESOME!!!
I hope you don't mind if I make a copy!!! :adore:

FZ1guy;297019 wrote: Man, that is AWESOME!!!
I hope you don't mind if I make a copy!!! :adore:
Copy away brother - this sport is bigger than any single org or person. I did 52 days last year and had a BLAST! Got divorced a couple of years ago due to a bike wreck - she took the money but left me my company that I started 15 years ago. Now that it's just me I've got the time and the cash to go hog wild with tracking! She even comes over and keeps an eye on my house when I'm gone and takes care of the kitties!!

What a deal!!! And no, I'm not adopting unless you have a couple of late model Aprilia track bikes (send pic of bikes for consideration)!:D

HJ

noobinacan;297004 wrote: Why ban the guy?
Haven't seen anyone banned on these forums in years...and he certainly didn't say anything that called for a ban. (maybe I missed it)

Maybe he was the guy who was going to bring two buddies to the next NESBA event, he's certainly not going to now....is he ?
And neither is any of his friends... too bad for all of us. I remember seeing JRA at an X-Act event late last year as a rider, really made my day knowing he had confidence in other orgs to come out and ride. If Trevor got banned for showing his org in his signature, then who is next? I've got other orgs that I ride with in mine.....:dunno:

HJ

shad0ws

hurricanejohn;297022 wrote: Copy away brother - this sport is bigger than any single org or person. I did 52 days last year and had a BLAST! Got divorced a couple of years ago due to a bike wreck - she took the money but left me my company that I started 15 years ago. Now that it's just me I've got the time and the cash to go hog wild with tracking! She even comes over and keeps an eye on my house when I'm gone and takes care of the kitties!!

What a deal!!! And no, I'm not adopting unless you have a couple of late model Aprilia track bikes (send pic of bikes for consideration)!:D

HJ
four words for you,

YOU ARE MY HERO! :adore:

I can only wish that one day I'll be able to that many days in one season.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I expect everyone that's asking when the schedule is going to be released, at a minimum should purchase the Elite membership and ride atleast 10 days. That is all :popcorn:

Myers

Control Rider
Ya'all best pack these days.... With the amount of maintenance and updating im doin to ol girl... i better be doing A LOT of CR'ing, riding & BBQing!!!!!

Bring on 2014!!!!!!

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
hurricanejohn;297022 wrote: Copy away brother - this sport is bigger than any single org or person. I did 52 days last year and had a BLAST! Got divorced a couple of years ago due to a bike wreck - she took the money but left me my company that I started 15 years ago. Now that it's just me I've got the time and the cash to go hog wild with tracking! She even comes over and keeps an eye on my house when I'm gone and takes care of the kitties!!

HJ
52 days! Wow, I've done 51 days since I joined back in 08. That's some serious track time.

Ruhe52

What happens when you rush a schedule so you can just put something out even if dare I say the dates are not totally firmed up. Hey it has been known to happen.

And yeah Jim everyone here was just keeping that a secret from you and now you blew it.

ekraft84

Just curious why someone from STT was banned. I thought you guys had a good relationship in the past?

I've run trackdays with both organizations in the past, but that seems silly. My two cents.

Relic

ekraft84;297066 wrote: Just curious why someone from STT was banned. I thought you guys had a good relationship in the past?

I've run trackdays with both organizations in the past, but that seems silly. My two cents.
Yes...I too would like in on this. What happened?:confused:

jimgl3

couldn't resist stirring the pot!!! LOL!!! i will admit though i was excited myself until i noticed it was last year's... bass turds! they should take that sh*t down in a timely manner!!!

oh yeah, and bring back Trevor!!! :box: