2014 Schedule Posted

FZ1guy

Relic;297068 wrote: Yes...I too would like in on this. What happened?:confused:
Trevor's last post was #66 in this thread. I don't see anything in it, or in any of his other posts that warrant him being banned. Except that he is the head honcho at STT, which is a non-excuse. Trevor is one of the biggest assets to our sport regardless who he works for. Banning him was uncalled for.

FZ1guy;297078 wrote: Trevor's last post was #66 in this thread. I don't see anything in it, or in any of his other posts that warrant him being banned. Except that he is the head honcho at STT, which is a non-excuse. Trevor is one of the biggest assets to our sport regardless who he works for. Banning him was uncalled for.
I looked at all of his posts on this site back through 2011. He had some words with a few folks in late 2011 but everybody resolved it and looks like nothing but good information and conversations since. Not wanting to take on a crusade here but I'd like to know why he was banned. This is a public forum and I am well aware of the power the owners have as far as content/users, but I haven't seen anything to warrant his banning. If he stepped out of line then be responsible to all of this community and get him back in line. If he does it again then again be responsible and ban his ass.

Looks like this is something personal and that is a dangerous precedent to set. If we started banned folks we simply don't like then where does it stop? I enjoy riding with NESBA, but if this is how NESBA really works I'm not sure if I can support it going forward. I've brought a lot of folks to this org, and spent a lot of $$ supporting it as well over the past couple of years. That doesn't make me any more special than anybody else, but it should afford me and all of us an answer when we ask for one concerning an important part of this community and this sport.

HJ

yokel84

I don't know why it is that, even though I know it to be speciously titled, I still get all exited every time I see this thread at the top of the forum—which I check every day for some incompressible reason to see if the new schedule's come out, even though it won't make the first track day of late March/early February get here ANY sooner. You'd think I'd learn.

Thanks to all at NESBA for the hard work that must go into it this time of the year especially. It really appeals to me that this org is a nonprofit. People who love going fast get together to rent racetracks - F'ing brilliant. Or maybe there's some sort of conspiracy afoot... IDK, I'm just a noob

ghostoft

Guys,

Thank you all (well, most) for the kind words of support. As many of you have noted, I have lurked and occasionally posted over here on the NESBA forum for years. I don't come on here saying STT this or STT that. STT and NESBA are two different orgs, two different cultures, and that's that. One is not better than the other - one is cake, and one is pie. We both have our different rules and way of advancing riders through the groups. I think everyone sees that... and I know a lot of you guys ride with both orgs and I think that's great.

In the past, anyone from NESBA has been free to post over on the STT site - hell... I even allowed JRA to post up about the Red Flag Fund raisers over on the STT forum. To be honest, I am fine with promoting ANYTHING that is good for this sport.

I'll be honest, being banned from here over something that is pretty much complete bullshit, pissed me off pretty bad. In a private email I read JRA an earful, and of course, he responded to me pretty even keeled. I gotta give him credit for that. I did go and personally ban JRA from the STT site. Why? Because I can.... because if I can't come play here, you can't come play there.

I did see a post here that was derogatory to STT that was posted up, and it seems to have been deleted by whoever moderates the board. I appreciate that - it means a lot. I realize there are people that think NESBA is great, and STT sucks, and vise-versa. One is not better than the other - we are different orgs, with different ways of doing things. History has shown that this business is big enough to support our two quality organizations... why don't we keep on doing what we love, and, when and where we can, support one another.

Don't come on the STT forum and talk shit about NESBA.

Don't talk shit about STT here.

If you like one org over the other, ride with them. If you like "variety is the spice of life" then patronize both orgs. There's no reason to be pissed off.

As Nicky Hayden would say, "If you're at a track and don't have a smile on your face, you have issues".

very respectfully,
Trevor Sadler
Director of Operations
Sportbike Track Time

Pseudolus

vinny337;297089 wrote: I highly disagree to disagree…:agree:
I agree with disagreeing with your disagreement of his disagreement! :D

Holy sh@t when did we all get focused on something other than having fun on these boards and with our riding? It's like I tell my friends when they start fighting in our over 35 sports leagues. I don't leave my family to come towards more drama!

I'm the luckiest man on earth to be able to partake in this sport and have the good folks at NESBA to help me do it as safely as possible. All the rest is insignificant bullsh@t. Just my $.02.

Quote up above from Hayden sums it up for me.

1up5down

Control Rider
This just in:

The 2014 NESBA Trackday Schedule will get posted once the AMA Pro Road Racing posts the 2014 season schedule! NESBA, does want to one the AMA.

C'Mon Man, CCS/ASRA, WERA... all have their schedules out.

:popcorn:

Myers

Control Rider
pet-rocks-can-be-dangerous

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
This thread officially has Cabin Fever.

And believe it or not..this one's all Blandford's FAULT!!!! He's the one that started this thread..now that's the
REAL ironic F*CKING funniest part of the whole thing if you ask me.

Myers

Control Rider
The funny thing is I look at this thread as a testament to patience… Folks… the schedule will be what it will be.. I too have to do the SAME things you do… request time off.. sign up for events, plan my family time and figure out logistics…

BUT.. what point I would like to make is this.. We talk a lot in the B and I group about waiting, planning and not forcing the pass.. Patience…. Will make you a better rider, planning will make you a faster rider… and caution will make you a forever rider… I KNOW we are all anxious…. .folks.. I have A TON going on with work and even more going on personally.… Im in the same waiting game as you!.. Lets sit back.. and wait.. just like that pass you can “ALMOST” make.. use this off season to teach yourself setup and patience..

I look forward to riding with all of you.. This will be an amazing year.. but don’t let off season anxiety distract you.. much like the track…. Calm down, relax and analyze…

Just my 2 cents…. And miller lights! :cheers:

motorkas

^ love it - couldn't agree more (and I'm not just saying that because I'm buying your scoot. . .:D - by the way - totally a go!!!!!

Pseudolus;297092 wrote: I agree with disagreeing with your disagreement of his disagreement! :D

Holy sh@t when did we all get focused on something other than having fun on these boards and with our riding? It's like I tell my friends when they start fighting in our over 35 sports leagues. I don't leave my family to come towards more drama!

I'm the luckiest man on earth to be able to partake in this sport and have the good folks at NESBA to help me do it as safely as possible. All the rest is insignificant bullsh@t. Just my $.02.

Quote up above from Hayden sums it up for me.
Wow, that was some grade A, triple certified BULLLLLLLLLSHHHHHHHIIIITTTTTTTTT. . .uhhhhhh, known you since you were born - is there something you're not telling me because "kumbiya pacifist" is not necessarily the first adjective that comes to mind when I think of you. . .:saythat:

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
What, no post saying that the schedule is up? Jeeze, I would have thought this thread would have blown up by now. Its partial but JC 1.8 mile sounds interesting.

FZ1guy

I agree totally with Myers, but he's missing the point. This is about someone that adds credibility and knowledge to our sport as well as to this site getting banned because of who he is and/or where he works. He broke no rules, said nothing controversial, and has responded by taking the high road like I and most of us would not. He is due an explanation or an apology, neither of which has been offered.