2014 Schedule Posted

Relic

FZ1guy;297148 wrote: I agree totally with Myers, but he's missing the point. This is about someone that adds credibility and knowledge to our sport as well as to this site getting banned because of who he is and/or where he works. He broke no rules, said nothing controversial, and has responded by taking the high road like I and most of us would not. He is due an explanation or an apology, neither of which has been offered.
Actually we don't quite know why he got banned. What we do know is that he got banned, and that he retaliated by banning JRA. To my (admittedly) untrained eyes, it doesn't look he took a particularly high road. :)

Myers

Control Rider
a5uqavy5.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

physicistkev

Control Rider
Well, as I stated in the SE forum, I can get to the track dates from my account page, but the main page still shows the 2013 dates. Just signed up for Barber though :eek:

Ruhe52;297214 wrote: Why do you ask you are riding with everyone but NESBA from what I read over on STT.
I try to support all orgs Mike - but you already know that. I want to round out my schedule with the July RA gig and maybe another Barber or two with NESBA. I run a tight schedule throughout the year juggling work and track so it's important for me to budget and get track dates paid and on my calendar as soon as possible.

Buying the package also gives NESBA up-front money. That's a good thing, right?

HJ

Relic

Last year there were 3 Barber weekends and 3 Road Atlanta weekends, which alone made an 8-event package a good deal for me. This year (so far) we have just two Barber weekends. Is NESBA dialing back from the SE like they did the Midwest? I sure hope not!

Ruhe52

Oh sorry now you are being diplomatic in STT you were saying NESBA wouldn't be getting much of your business. Guess it's what ever face needs to be put on to look how you need to. That's enough from me.

Ruhe52;297224 wrote: Oh sorry now you are being diplomatic in STT you were saying NESBA wouldn't be getting much of your business. Guess it's what ever face needs to be put on to look how you need to. That's enough from me.
Always the diplomat Mike - read all my posts both here and there. People that take the time know me and my only face - that's also why I use my real name on all forums. Talk about faces - weren't you the one that warned me not to take on the NESBA store because you didn't think NESBA would be around this year? But you want the world to see you as the official spokesperson for this entire org? Can you spell forked tongue? Hmmm.....

And my time with NESBA will be limited this year based on the schedule that has been offered. I've supported NESBA in more ways than just buying track time - but you know that too.

HJ

Motofun352

Control Rider
Just book the beaver Run dates in May 24/25, 2104....Is that advance booking or what? :wow:

Methinks there's a typo in event registration somewhere......

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Motofun352;297230 wrote: Just book the beaver Run dates in May 24/25, 2104....Is that advance booking or what? :wow:

Methinks there's a typo in event registration somewhere......
Jack, you officially have the record for the earliest roll call...:agree:

Nesba

hurricanejohn;297229 wrote: Always the diplomat Mike - read all my posts both here and there. People that take the time know me and my only face - that's also why I use my real name on all forums. Talk about faces - weren't you the one that warned me not to take on the NESBA store because you didn't think NESBA would be around this year? But you want the world to see you as the official spokesperson for this entire org? Can you spell forked tongue? Hmmm.....

And my time with NESBA will be limited this year based on the schedule that has been offered. I've supported NESBA in more ways than just buying track time - but you know that too.

HJ

Hmmm...When was someone gonna tell me?

winger

Damn I was hoping there were some scheduling information in here.

Instead I read about weird stuff about banning Trevor from STT. Granted I only know of Trevor since I rode in the midwest, but I am so grateful for the beginner program that STT puts on at every event!

STT is the group that taught me to ride, I know from doing a day with NESBA last year, if I had showed up like I did my first day at STT, I would of packed up my stuff and left.

Which is fine, NESBA is what it is and I know that if I were ever to get the bump in NESBA it will be the most coveted bump I could get and I think its a great organization but that doesnt take away anything from STT as an org (at least to me but they are my first trackday love!)

That being said last year I moved to the Mid Atlantic Area, so I got to try out a bunch of orgs and after trying them out,I had planned to do most of my riding with NESBA this year, because I thought they ran a day that was safe, with great instructors and a great selections of tracks (minus a couple of weekends with STT I plan on doing (ladies day @ Grattan for sure!) and ME because well for ladies they are cheap and close to my home and also run a great day!). Plus the Elite Benifts for NESBA are pretty awesome!

Say what you will and I know nothing about the internal politics, STT as an org got me on the track, gave me the instruction to be able to get around the track, that even as still as a beginner I showed up to a NESBA day my first time out with the org and really on my own since STT is so organized at the beginner level, with enough information to get myself around the track, learn the lines (with a helpful tow from a control rider), and move at what I thought was a decent clip (heck I was even passing a few people which was a first for me!). While I thought the control riders were just as helpful as the STT beginner instructors are, I would of had NO idea about to what to ask about, what to ask for help on, or how to understand the instruction without that.

That being said, Now that I am settled here in the mid atlantic for the whole season (moved midway last year) I am looking forward to the NESBA schedule coming out and filling my calender with their trackdays, I hope that as I meet more people in NESBA that are as warm, welcoming, encouraging and helpful as my STT family was in the midwest.

winger

Damn I wrote all that and then I logged in to the member area there are some dates posted if you look through the event registration. YEAH!!!

1up5down

Control Rider
Paging Mr. Blanford!

Hey Bob -

I hate to ask this, but what is the probability of additonal NJMP Thunderbolt dates jumping on the 2014 schedule?

I'm not asking for myself, I'm just asking to make sure "Mr. Vin is In" doesn't sale his bike because of the low frequency of NJMP dates. His Gixxer only operates at two tracks and with Summit Main not playing well with us bikers. I don't want our favorite cousin to panic:D!

Thanks!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
1up5down;298963 wrote: Hey Bob -

I hate to ask this, but what is the pobability of additonal NJMP Thunderbolt dates jumping on the 2014 schedule?

I'm not asking for myself, I'm just asking to make sure "Mr. Vin is In" doesn't sale his bike because of the low frequency of NJMP dates. His Gixxer only operates at two tracks and with Summit Main not playing well with us bikers. I don't want our favorite cousin to panic:D!

Thanks!
Agreed...any day in New Jersey without a Vinny in the area could cause some sort of disturbance in the natural order of the Universe.