2nd annual NESBIANS on karts - take 2

murf

Awesome!

So far, I've got 7 from the board, 4 from my own list of assasins and myself. 4 to go!

I'll compile a more complete list this weekend.

jigs

Goin' down Murf...all over but the cryin'...and I'm not going to need the help of them forgetting about you in the sin-bin either...lol:haha:

murf

Updated with list of victims, erm... competitors on the first post.

We have plenty for the event - in fact, I'm going to place a "limit" at 32, to ensure everybody gets to race in the Consolation or Feature race. Right now, we're at 19 entrants, with 3 additional possibles.

jigs

murf;227686 wrote: Updated with list of victims, erm... competitors on the first post.

We have plenty for the event - in fact, I'm going to place a "limit" at 32, to ensure everybody gets to race in the Consolation or Feature race. Right now, we're at 19 entrants, with 3 additional possibles.
Goin down...and that's it...I think Cockfight is in too.....good seeing you last night...

aaronrun

Murf, find your own damn gun range...

Lol it took me long enough to figure out who I was talking to. What are the odds :)

murf

aaronrun;227729 wrote: Murf, find your own damn gun range...

Lol it took me long enough to figure out who I was talking to. What are the odds :)
LOL! Me too. That was a good one. Nice number, BTW.

ronhix

Just sent you some money Todd. Thanks for putting this one together, glad the date was moved! :)

murf

Okay ladies and gents - the event is a go. I got confirmation today!

Still not too late to make additions!

One addition - the $70 entry fee does not cover a consolation race, only a feature A consolation race would be an extra $200.

Matt

murf;229135 wrote: A consolation race would be an extra $200.
I'm assuming that's $200 for everyone in volved in the consolation race... so, if there's 10 in the race it would only be $20 each.

although, anyone who wants to pay $200 for the consolation race, let me know I'll handle the funds.