2nd annual NESBIANS on karts - take 2

jigs

eE jeremy;229624 wrote: coming up soon :)
Yeah...I'm getting pumped....miss seeing everyone...Winter's getting REAL boring now...looks like we have a good crowd.

jigs

j_fuggin_t;229635 wrote: any takers on who's in the penalty box the most this weekend!! i know for sure i'm taking Johnny out!!
Thanks...now I know who to watch out for...I'm going to be a little nervous if you're gridded up behind me...tell ya' what,why don't we team up and concentrate on the fast guys?? Whatta say??;)

j_fuggin_t

jigs;229637 wrote: Thanks...now I know who to watch out for...I'm going to be a little nervous if you're gridded up behind me...tell ya' what,why don't we team up and concentrate on the fast guys?? Whatta say??;)
ensure that Murf does NOT get 1st.. yea i'm game!!

jigs

j_fuggin_t;229638 wrote: ensure that Murf does NOT get 1st.. yea i'm game!!
We have an understanding then....not that we would intentionally take someone out,that's against the rules and would be bad Karma..but blocking on the other hand....:D

j_fuggin_t

jigs;229640 wrote: We have an understanding then....not that we would intentionally take someone out,that's against the rules and would be bad Karma..but blocking on the other hand....:D
i see what you did there :D

murf

Okay kids - we're up to 34 with day-of commitments... I'm going to close registration for the the event at this point. I'll do my best to make room for anybody who has posted up to this point.

jigs

murf;229803 wrote: Okay kids - we're up to 34 with day-of commitments... I'm going to close registration for the the event at this point. I'll do my best to make room for anybody who has posted up to this point.
Hey Murf....let us know about cash...I don't know why they wouldn't,but I'm trying nit to use CC's.....see you there...car pooling?

j_fuggin_t

jigs;229825 wrote: Hey Murf....let us know about cash...I don't know why they wouldn't,but I'm trying nit to use CC's.....see you there...car pooling?
seeing as i ran this last year, there should be no problem with cash AS LONG AS PPL SHOW UP, i guarateed i was there +1

murf

Steve and Jeff - we have your party covered, cash on Sunday.

Everyone please bring an extra $6. With 35 people I want to book a consolation race.