2nd annual NESBIANS on karts - take 2

eE jeremy

Thanks Murf, both for setting up the event, as well as stuffing my ass in the final corner of the qualifier LOL

beac83

cooker1;230085 wrote: Come on no one had a gopro !!!!!! Craig it only takes a few minutes to upload and delete lets see the pics !!!!
1000 shots at 3MB/pic takes a while, even with a decent internet connection. :rtfm:

I decided not to sort or do much else, just load them. It will take another 8 hours or so for them all to load. :eek:

EDIT: 8:50AM 30Jan2012 - They are all uploaded.

http://nesbamw83.smugmug.com/Karts

The lighting conditions pushed the limits of the camera and my glass.

Zippy

That was a whole lot of fun. The aggression level was high, and there were some good battles out there. There was lots of cramming the kart in there with no room to spare. It just got more and more fun with each session.

Thank you so much Todd for organizing this. It rocked! And thanks for having me over. It was a great weekend.

thumpin250

Main event went a little something like this :D

1.Todd Shwieso
2.Jonathan White
3.Eric Bruntjen
4.Christian Meekma
5.Ron Hix
6.Paul Kurtz
7.Todd Murray
8.Scott Runingen
9.Brian Blume
10.Jeremy Decker
11.Jordan Greenberg
12.Aaron Runingen
13.Brent Sudduth
14.Jeff Taylor
15.John LaConte
16.Ray Hoffman
17.Timonthy Narr
18.James Lombardi

jigs

j_fuggin_t;230120 wrote: Hell yea!! Not last and I was ahead of the guy with grey hair (laconte)!!!
What a blast....SO GOOD seeing everyone....I for one really needed that....go compete,have fun and Beer afterwards......she got really competitive too......Greeny destroyed a cart...so that tradition continues...I got hammered alot.....at least taylor didn't spin me...lol...best 76.00 bucks you'll ever spend....thanks again Todd...

j_fuggin_t

jigs;230125 wrote: What a blast....SO GOOD seeing everyone....I for one really needed that....go compete,have fun and Beer afterwards......she got really competitive too......Greeny destroyed a cart...so that tradition continues...I got hammered alot.....at least taylor didn't spin me...lol...best 76.00 bucks you'll ever spend....thanks again Todd...Kinda hard to do that when you were behind me the whole race!! :popcorn:

thumpin250;230133 wrote:
I wanted fast lap real bad......stinkin schwieso :banghead:
i was just excited to make it out alive in that main LOL

jigs

thumpin250;230133 wrote: I wanted fast lap real bad......stinkin schwieso :banghead:
What was fast lap?? Best I could squeeze out was 31.2.....last year I got to sub 31's but not this time.....I was too busy getting turned around!!:banghead:

jonw189

thumpin250;230175 wrote: probably didn't have matched tires on.

30.76 was the fastest...was right there with a 30.87 :rolleyes:

too bad we let Todd get such a good start....probably could've caught a good tow.

murf

Thank you all for coming out and competing. What a great way to spend an otherwise dreary winter day!

Also - I have to say, what a bloody fast and competative group! Congratulations to everyone!

Was my pleasure to set the event up. Thanks to everyone for thier cooperation in making registration go smoothly.

Glad you could join us for an evening on the town Zippy! Thanks for swinging down!

greeny

thumpin250;230175 wrote: probably didn't have matched tires on.

30.76 was the fastest...was right there with a 30.87 :rolleyes:
hey it's not MY fault they put an unprotected pole in the fastest part of the track. :rtfm: