April 5-6th Summit roll call!

HavocCat

Chris
ijgyFcM.jpg

It's official! Let's go!

physicistkev

Control Rider
:(
I'm out. Broken hand yesterday morning. Just got confirmation. Should only be out for 4 or 5 weeks max. So early May for me

HavocCat

Chris
Sorry to hear that kev :/

Anyone know if they mind if we run warmers off the paddock power things at summit?

I just got a set and don't have a generator yet, I wasn't sure if they did not want the warmers running on the paddock power...

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Summit Main has plenty of power. 30 amp shore power for RV's, with 110v hookups also. Last year prices was $30, and you got $10 back once you return the lock/key to the gate guard on your way out.

Most economical way is to split power with someone that has a toy hauler. They'll be able to run everything off their 30amp hookup, and you guys can 'work out a deal' for the extra 110v spot.

I have a toy hauler...just sayin'. ;)

silent-chris

Hey guys, I will be there Sunday. I won't be able to do the whole day. I am doing Saturday with another group and that will be my fist day in about 5 years......I signed up in the novice group because it's been so long since my last track day and it's my first weekend on the track bike. I am camping Saturday night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Hey guys, I will be there Sunday. I won't be able to do the whole day. I am doing Saturday with another group and that will be my fist day in about 5 years......I signed up in the novice group because it's been so long since my last track day and it's my first weekend on the track bike. I am camping Saturday night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome!

physicistkev

Control Rider
How did you do it?

It involved some stairs, a banister and a pet.

The result was my hand slipping off of the banister and smacking the curl of the banister at the bottom of the stairs. Essentially I "punched" the banister with all of my weight to avoid landing on my face at the bottom of the stairs. I fractured the fifth metacarpal on the wrist end clean through. Getting a CT scan to make sure I don't have any fractures to the other bones in my wrist. The X-rays are a bit hard to see. If I do, then I may need surgery on my right wrist to pin things back together. It's unlikely that any more damage was done.

HavocCat

Chris
Here's a dumb question, can I drop my trailer next to Otto man on Saturday night and leave it overnight? I have family coming with which ruins the ability to do the bum camp in the back of my trailblazer, so we will be staying at a motel near on Saturday and Sunday night. If I pay them the camping fee would they let me leave the trailer overnight? And Otto Man would you be willing to make sure no one sabatoges me? :)

rob92

Control Rider
N2
You can absolutely leave your trailer, etc there overnight and there is no camping fee for this. This is what many people do. I'm not saying it cant happen, but the paddock is a pretty friendly and safe place. Other than getting pranked and zip tied into your trailer :D I've never personally witnessed any sabotage/theft.