April 5-6th Summit roll call!

DUG

I'm definitely in for Monday, unsure for Sunday yet.

And as for leaving your trailer at Summit, never had any problems and N2 is a stand=up crowd... HOWEVER....!!!! If you ever do leave your trailer overnight, just make sure to secure anything that could blow away or leak something. Have personally witnessed a few "closed" canopies and "almost" empty jugs of whatever get taken by the wind.. Results have varied.

Also, somebody mentioned the gate guards out there so Ill say this- make sure to give them an extra thanks and a hand shake. They are all old combat vets and have never been anything but nice and helpful no matter how shitty the time or weather. "That is all.."

NegativeCamber

Bob
Control Rider
Pretty sure Otto Man is correct. I believe that N2 works in 'no spectator fees' into the contract when securing dates with all tracks.

Sean Jordan

Unless something changed for 2015, Summit doesn't charge for spectators.

Thanks. There was a section in the rulebook that said this sometimes wasn't the case, I just wanted to check before I have people drive an hour to meet with an unpleasant surprise. :)

NegativeCamber

Bob
Control Rider
Did anyone get a release/registration form sent too them via email? I recall getting those 10 days out from an event. Not sure if the process has changed. Just want to make sure I'm not the only one! Thanks!

sSalopek

Control Rider
Director
Did anyone get a release/registration form sent too them via email? I recall getting those 10 days out from an event. Not sure if the process has changed. Just want to make sure I'm not the only one! Thanks!

For the time being you will not recieve one. You just sign the waiver at registration when you get your wristband. (Plus you want to get your raffle ticket and we could'nt do that with express registration ;))

Scott Gilbert

Last minute I know, but figure I'd ask.. Anyone going to Summit for Sunday, that would like ~40 bucks to pick up my bike on Saturday night (from Alexandria, VA) and trailer it out for Sunday :D Bonus points if you have a camp and a spare set of warmers. Have a rental reserved, but this may be easier.

Edited to add location.

Sean Jordan

Hey Scott - I can't trailer your bike, but I have an EZ-Up if you want to pit with me. Look for an SV650 in Repsol colors, bike #124.

Otherwise I'll try and find some other friendly folks to attach to. :)

silent-chris

HELP!!!!

I am up here with TPM right now. And my axle luck and nut flew off. Looking to ride a little tomorrow. 09 KTM rc8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silent-chris

48478f51d16b296222775f8400213b98.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott Gilbert

Hey Scott - I can't trailer your bike, but I have an EZ-Up if you want to pit with me. Look for an SV650 in Repsol colors, bike #124.

Otherwise I'll try and find some other friendly folks to attach to. :)

Thanks Sean, I'll look for you tomorrow morning when I get there.