Barber, end of season Meat-n-Greet

matt2212

Who's in and what ya bringing

Party is saturday night 6:30 ish I need a basic head count so we can all plan accordingly

I'm in for 20 lbs of pulled pork and slaw

steamed NC shrimp

a few Bushels of oysters (If everyone will eat them)

I know Mr Kenny Walsh will be rocking the grill like no other with burgers, dogs and of course spam.

We could use help from everyone with main course, side dishes, deserts (someones wife made an awesome banana pudding one time, just saying)

Remember all of this is to raise money for Air fence. Bring what you can, Give what you can and come out to have a good time you might just save yourself.

Ruhe52

I am just bringing me and a guest but hey that should be enough :D

Haha will be putting some meat on the grill.

You know that Kyle is a handsome man what are you brining big daddy.
Oh and Matt oysters am down for but will need a volunteer perhaps Cal or CJ to ya know um.......

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

Anna has just volunteered to whip up macaroni salad and potato salad. How much is required? I'll be on my own on this one so, I'll probably just use the open trailer and stay at the Hampton across from the track.

matt2212

griffonrider;291919 wrote: Anna has just volunteered to whip up macaroni salad and potato salad. How much is required? I'll be on my own on this one so, I'll probably just use the open trailer and stay at the Hampton across from the track.
Bring the big rig mike!

What ever you can bring would be awesome

I would hope to see 100 people but I may be way off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Ruhe52

Took him a whole day to get it done
Try one email and 5 mins on my laptop. Pretty basic but pretty much the same design I bought the first year I started with NESBA.

Will be distributed via PCW at events If Chuck is busy don't bug him for a T Shirt come find me at the meet and greet and I will be happy to sell you a shirt with proceeds going to the Road Racing World Action Fund.

There that post took longer than it did to design the shirts. I have waaaaaaay to much time invested in this project. :rolleyes:

OK I'll cancel the hotel reservation and get the logistics figured out. I only have the 30 amp male plug on my rig so Pit Lane it not an option because of the 60 amp service. Just let me know where I need to be. I'm running all over hell's half acre this month for work but I should be at the track early on the afternoon of the 8th. My rig sleeps 8 folks and I will be solo on this one so, if anyone needs a place to crash........ No perversions allowed Ruhe!!!!! Or at least no video anyway. Do we have enough folding tables? I have a couple of 8ft and several 4ft if we need them.

matt2212

griffonrider;291935 wrote: OK I'll cancel the hotel reservation and get the logistics figured out. I only have the 30 amp male plug on my rig so Pit Lane it not an option because of the 60 amp service. Just let me know where I need to be. I'm running all over hell's half acre this month for work but I should be at the track early on the afternoon of the 8th. My rig sleeps 8 folks and I will be solo on this one so, if anyone needs a place to crash........ No perversions allowed Ruhe!!!!! Or at least no video anyway. Do we have enough folding tables? I have a couple of 8ft and several 4ft if we need them.
A few tables would be nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Ruhe52

No perversions allowed Ruhe!!!!!
Dude you are the guy that just spewed out an open invite to 7 people to share your crib:eek:

When I share my bed I at least know where the freak (Cal) has been:spank:

Ruhe52;291941 wrote: Dude you are the guy that just spewed out an open invite to 7 people to share your crib:eek:

When I share my bed I at least know where the freak (Cal) has been:spank:
Open invite???? There will be a strict screening process. I might not have morals but by God I do have standards!!!!!:D