Barber, end of season Meat-n-Greet

matt2212

Steverino;293594 wrote: I am still good for beer unless cash is preferred at this point.

Beer is great, although I think we stay away from officially supplying it from a liability standpoint, you bringing it and sharing is perfect ( think drunken pit bike racing or in doo doo's case naked scooter riding)

Any and all donations food or $$$ would be awesome! EVERY PENNY goes straight to buying air fence for the tracks we ride:wow:

JRA

True. People are free to bring their beverages/s of choice but we can't "provide" any alcoholic beverages.

borislav

Control Rider
matt2212;293591 wrote: Thanks Mike

I think that covers the grills!

Really anything that is easy to prepare and heat or serve cold

You are bringing the virgin right? that and some stuffing may be enough :popcorn:
LOL stuffing it is!
We'll think of something, maybe cake or two...

Ruhe52

I will have consumables
And NESBA T Shirts beotches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

D-Swens

I'm in... prob with just a cash donation... and no funny manly-love jokes at the moment

If I can convince Jane to cook something, I'll bring as much as we can fit. Otherwise, probably some "local booze" to share

matt2212

e8ave7a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruhe52

I am bringing my meat feel free to greet it. No cold hands please.

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

Steverino

Ruhe52;293701 wrote: I am bringing my meat feel free to greet it. No cold hands please.

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

www.swettwarriors.org

Hunter S. Thompson
I'll pass

Ruhe52

To each their own.

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

www.swettwarriors.org

Hunter S. Thompson

Steverino;293793 wrote: ...and will be sure to bring my wallet!
Better bring a healthy appetite too - this will be the culinary exposition of the year! We may not even have time for track with all the grillin', cookin', fixin', and eatin' going on!!!!:eek:

HJ

Steverino

hurricanejohn;293796 wrote: Better bring a healthy appetite too - this will be the culinary exposition of the year! We may not even have time for track with all the grillin', cookin', fixin', and eatin' going on!!!!:eek:

HJ
That is what it seems like reading some of these posts! Hopefully we will find time to ride!:wow::dunno::rtfm:

matt2212

Steverino;293797 wrote: That is what it seems like reading some of these posts! Hopefully we will find time to ride!:wow::dunno::rtfm:
I know I'm riding every session

No way I'm driving 500 miles to skip a session

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk