Barber, end of season Meat-n-Greet

roy 826

My wife is trying this different. Instead of making the dish then hauling it she will attempt to cook it all up in the Toy Hauler kitchen on Saturday with a little help from a crock pot. This way it will all be hot and fresh at serving time Saturday evening. That's a full day for the girl cooking and helping me in my pit.

Yea she's a keeper, looking forward to the meet n greet.

JBZ1k

It's going to be myself + 4. I talked the wife into making some of her cupcakes which are 100% homemade including the icing...crazy good. So She is making 72 of them and we are all throwing some cash at the fund. See y'all there.

matt2212

Barber, end of season Meat-n-Greet

Any one looking for something to bring,

Hamburger buns

Hot dog buns

A grill or two

A folding table

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motorkas

Matt - I'll bring the burger and hotdog buns plus monetary contributions. Just let me know how many buns.

THANK YOU FOR PUTTING THIS TOGETHER:adore::adore:

matt2212

motorkas;293555 wrote: Matt - I'll bring the burger and hotdog buns plus monetary contributions. Just let me know how many buns.

THANK YOU FOR PUTTING THIS TOGETHER:adore::adore:
My pleasure it's nice to give something back

So I have 80 burgers and pork, Nick is bringing bratwursts

I have a Cs of 60 buns already so another 40-50 and the same with hot dog buns

You are fresh meat in A group right?

motorkas

matt2212;293558 wrote: My pleasure it's nice to give something back

So I have 80 burgers and pork, Nick is bringing bratwursts

I have a Cs of 60 buns already so another 40-50 and the same with hot dog buns

You are fresh meat in A group right?

It's the worse combination - virgin, farm raised, 100% in-organic fresh meat. Bike's fully safety wired - just have to flush the coolant but the weather isn't cooperating here (dropping down into the 30's) - 1st time at Barber - it's looking like the riding is secondary to everything else. . .:D.

Just to confirm - 50 hamburger and 50 hotdog buns. Count me down for bringing both!!!

matt2212

motorkas;293564 wrote: It's the worse combination - virgin, farm raised, 100% in-organic fresh meat. Bike's fully safety wired - just have to flush the coolant but the weather isn't cooperating here (dropping down into the 30's) - 1st time at Barber - it's looking like the riding is secondary to everything else. . .:D.

Just to confirm - 50 hamburger and 50 hotdog buns. Count me down for bringing both!!!
Yes sir

See you Friday night

It's been a few years sense I've been to barber but let's go play a bit.. See if I can keep up with that 1000

Myers

Control Rider
Im gonna miss out on this one folks.. It looks like you all have an EPIC weekend lined up. Wish you all the best and ride safe, eat much and have a BLAST. See ya'll this spring.

motorkas

matt2212;293567 wrote: Yes sir

See you Friday night

It's been a few years sense I've been to barber but let's go play a bit.. See if I can keep up with that 1000

Definitely, get to thank you personally for all the help you've given my brother:cheers:

and don't worry about the 999cc's - talk to Dave, he'll tell you the engine was made on the Monday morning after Oktoberfest. . .by an apprentice. . .on the first day of the job. . .while the "master builder" slept off the previous week. . .:D

borislav

Control Rider
motorkas;293577 said:
Definitely, get to thank you personally for all the help you've given my brother:cheers:

and don't worry about the 999cc's - talk to Dave, he'll tell you the engine was made on the Monday morning after Oktoberfest. . .by an apprentice. . .on the first day of the job. . .while the "master builder" slept off the previous week. . .:D[/QUOTE

Bullllllshittttttt! Nice try Kas!

motorkas

borislav;293579 wrote:
motorkas;293577 said:

and don't worry about the 999cc's - talk to Dave, he'll tell you the engine was made on the Monday morning after Oktoberfest. . .by an apprentice. . .on the first day of the job. . .while the "master builder" slept off the previous week. . .:D[/QUOTE

Bullllllshittttttt! Nice try Kas!
Bo, I checked - there's a national shortage of Vasoline/KY. . .however there appears to be a surplus of Stove Top on the East Coast. I'm just trying to make sure I can survive the weekend already knowing there's going to be "no lube". . .:D

borislav

Control Rider
Matt if there is something else that you need food wise let me know,not hauling grill or table from Maryland sorry!
Kas that was f#%&@*g funny!

matt2212

Ruhe52;293587 wrote: got a grill

Thanks Mike

I think that covers the grills!

borislav;293588 wrote:
Matt if there is something else that you need food wise let me know,not hauling grill or table from Maryland sorry!
Kas that was f#%&@*g funny!

Really anything that is easy to prepare and heat or serve cold

You are bringing the virgin right? that and some stuffing may be enough :popcorn: