BeaveRun dates

tdelegram

Control Rider
Ducati Pete;272734 wrote: Will do..... I guess they have the same thought.

Again, does anyone have electronic fliers, etc..... PDF's, Word, Etc... Or do I need to build them?
According to the powers that be, they shipped me a box of swag, I am in the office as my laptop hard drive crashed over the weekend so I printed off a handbook, schedule and FAQ. Track maps would be cool, other than that I think we are as good as we are going to get.

Ducati Pete

tdelegram;272737 wrote: According to the powers that be, they shipped me a box of swag, I am in the office as my laptop hard drive crashed over the weekend so I printed off a handbook, schedule and FAQ. Track maps would be cool, other than that I think we are as good as we are going to get.
I would think the Swag Box will contain fliers????? I would hope anyway.

Track Posters and whatever else, if any, I can come up with.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Ducati Pete;272741 wrote: I would think the Swag Box will contain fliers????? I would hope anyway.

Track Posters and whatever else, if any, I can come up with.
I hope there is an I sticker in there for you, maybe you can put it on on day 2 at the beave! I am tired of being the slowest I rider!

Ducati Pete

tdelegram;272743 wrote: I hope there is an I sticker in there for you, maybe you can put it on on day 2 at the beave! I am tired of being the slowest I rider!

AAAhhh..... Funny Guy!!!! At Summit a few weeks ago I was still the slowest "B" rider....... no "I" sticker in my near future........ and I'm good with that. Sooooooooo, you will have to REMAIN the slowest guy in your group for a LONG, long time. LOL

Ducati Pete

tdelegram;272733 wrote: Wheeling asked that i call them around 1:30 tomorrow, they will have a decision on go/no go then, so keep an eye out on the forum for updates.

Waiting with Bated Breath............ whatever the hell that means!!!!

WeatherChannel.com - 30% chance of T-Storms until 9PM.

Cranberry Thursday - Same forecast.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Ducati Pete;272835 wrote: Waiting with Bated Breath............ whatever the hell that means!!!!

WeatherChannel.com - 30% chance of T-Storms until 9PM.

Cranberry Thursday - Same forecast.
Pete, Keeping your breath out of this, game on. I just spoke to them and it is on for tonight. Unfortunatly, no nesba swag, it should arrive tomorrow in time for Cranberry.

Ducati Pete

tdelegram;272852 wrote: Pete, Keeping your breath out of this, game on. I just spoke to them and it is on for tonight. Unfortunatly, no nesba swag, it should arrive tomorrow in time for Cranberry.
Excellent Tom,

I plan on motivating out of here around 5ish.... there 6:30ish.......... Yet, I am going to keep an eye on the weather. Forecast still 30% T-storms but the radar shows the low pressure system setting smack over Wheeling. Should blow everything north,south,east and west. Should be clear and good to go.

I ran up to big track maps of the Beave. UNable to locate any downloads of fliers, etc......

See ya There,
Pete

tdelegram

Control Rider
WV went well, between Patrick and I would estimate we spoke with about 15 - 20 people and 3 seemed very interested. I still have not got in contact with the Cranberry GM, but in WV we were able to set up my canopy next to a vendor and I am going to try to do the same tomorrow. If we would have had a bannerIi think it would have went better. Fedex is showing a 4:30 swag delivery toorrow, I am leaving my house at 4:35 at the latest so I assume we will roll in around 6:00ish. I'll update tomorrow after I speak to the GM.

tdelegram

Control Rider
I spoke to the GM at Cranberry QSL, he is excited we are coming and I also received the swag from NESBA and they outdid themselves! If you are planning on coming I'll be there around 5:00 they are saving a key location for us with enough room for my ezup and 6+ bikes. IF you arrive prior to 5:30 tell them you are with NESBA so you can drive up and unload, after wards you may need to ride your bike over. Try to get there prior to 6:00 if you can. I'll have my laptop and a DVD if we can patch it through something awesome, I'll also have my Yamaha's for power if needed.

Ducati Pete

tdelegram;272970 wrote: I spoke to the GM at Cranberry QSL, he is excited we are coming and I also received the swag from NESBA and they outdid themselves! If you are planning on coming I'll be there around 5:00 they are saving a key location for us with enough room for my ezup and 6+ bikes. IF you arrive prior to 5:30 tell them you are with NESBA so you can drive up and unload, after wards you may need to ride your bike over. Try to get there prior to 6:00 if you can. I'll have my laptop and a DVD if we can patch it through something awesome, I'll also have my Yamaha's for power if needed.
I just signed on to ask the question in which you already provided the answer. I was looking to leave out at 4 and arrive at 6. I am currently 1/2 hour ahead of my schedule for the day..... if I can sneak out another half, I'll arrive at 5 - 5:30.

You you there.
Pete

avizpls

#11-A
Sounds great. I probably wont be pulling in until just after 6. I'll find a corner, unload, and find the shiny KTMs!

Ducati Pete

avizpls;272974 wrote: Sounds great. I probably wont be pulling in until just after 6. I'll find a corner, unload, and find the shiny KTMs!
The Shiny KTM's the Ultra Sexy Triumph and............... the most impressive of all............ The 2003 Beater GSXR600.

See Ya'ssssssss
Pete

rk97

My 'big' bike is sold, but I am going to try to ride the kart track Saturday, and hang out saturday night.

Maybe terrorize the pits on the XR100 :D (in a safe manner, of course)

Poper

rk97;272997 wrote: My 'big' bike is sold, but I am going to try to ride the kart track Saturday, and hang out saturday night.

Maybe terrorize the pits on the XR100 :D (in a safe manner, of course)
Can we both fit on that thing...double-fisting :D

R1Baby

Control Rider
I must say I am proud of you all for putting in this extra effort to boost the attendance at my favorite track. Just wish I was not 5 hours away, I'd be right there with you. That KTM was looking pretty sexy!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
R1Baby;273044 wrote: I must say I am proud of you all for putting in this extra effort to boost the attendance at my favorite track. Just wish I was not 5 hours away, I'd be right there with you. That KTM was looking pretty sexy!
:agree::adore:

fitz

Cranberry went well, not as many bikes but the percentage of sportbikes was much higher, we also talked to a lot of cruiser riders that enjoy all types of bikes so we didn't feel as "segregated". There were quite a few that were very serious about coming to the track that just needed information and pushed a little to make the next step. If anything we got them to choose NESBA as their first choice of track day org.

avizpls

#11-A
Last night was pretty weak in terms of turnout for QS&L. Usually, the whole side we were on gets filled up too. Lets do it again in a few weeks (on a day when folks werent told by the weather man to bring an umbrella) and I think it will be even better.