BHF July 4/5 Role Call

BlindGoldfish Z

I'll be there both days.

It's my first time there and I'm wondering if someone in "A" can tell me how the track surface is on tires. Iowa tore mine up pretty good as did RA.

Will there be fireworks? (half kidding...)

(And by Role I mean Roll)

Wink

The track surface is great and is not hard on tires. Although I will not be there on those dates, I am sure that you will have no problem getting any of the "A" riders to give you a tow, and to show you the lines.

Iowa destroys the left side of the tires, Blackhawk is a much more balanced track which runs clockwise.

Have a great time!

greeny

in for both days. i'll be happy to pull u around until u get up to pace. then u have to return the favor when u go past me ;)

jkrueger

in for the weekend, hopefully with the new motor in the bike.
sweet it looks like there are more welcome to :a: passes to hand out

BlindGoldfish Z

Awesome, I'm always down for a tow for a session or two. I'm trying to get some of my friends who I raced with up in MN (CRA) to come down and play but no one is biting so far.

justintime_3

I will be there on Sunday! Can't wait, it will be my first time there. Signed up as I class but am a little worried I won't be fast enough!

Kawtipping

I will be there both days. Can't wait to get some more seat time in before the next CCS round...I need the practice there!

cecilio64

Sonia and I are in for both days. Be our first overnighter, we've always only been able to make the last day of a 2 day event. Hopefully the back to back will help me improve quicker. Look forward to seeing everyone. Does anyone know what time we can get in Fri night?

gixxerkitten

justintime_3;63304 wrote: I will be there on Sunday! Can't wait, it will be my first time there. Signed up as I class but am a little worried I won't be fast enough!
DON'T WORRY! i WILL SHOW YOU AROUND! :moon:

beac83

Miguel,
It will be good to see you and Sonia out there. The gates are open late, till 11 or perhaps midnight, so you can arrive pretty much any time.

justintime_3

Well if I need help around the paddock, believe me, you will be the first person I ask! And you are chickening out anyway, Steveo, I mean Teresa!HAHA

gixxerkitten;63368 wrote: DON'T WORRY! i WILL SHOW YOU AROUND! :moon:

Trent1098S

cecilio64;63341 wrote: Sonia and I are in for both days. Be our first overnighter, we've always only been able to make the last day of a 2 day event. Hopefully the back to back will help me improve quicker. Look forward to seeing everyone. Does anyone know what time we can get in Fri night?
You can show up Friday evening and set up camp. $20 for the weekend if you want electricity hookup. If you do this make sure you park somewhere close enough to a building and bring a LONG HEAVY extension cable!

They have hot showers. That rocks.

Anyway I'm in both days. Just got my new Marchesini wheels in to mount THOSE OTHER Pirelli tires in case it does THAT crap again. (NO JINX HERE!!!).

jimmeigs

equipt31;63441 wrote: In both days, be there fri night
So who's bringin the fireworks? No gascans I hope...
Yeah, I'm bringing some charcoal lighter fluid and turning Marshall in to his Scoutmaster if he goes anywhere near a gas can.....:eek:

cecilio64

Craig,
it'll be good to see you out there also. You going both days? Hope all the crazy weather is out of our system for good.