BHF July 4/5 Role Call

clandestiny

Im there both days. They should have just re-dot'd the track fairly recently, so keep an eye out for them. Gives you a pretty good idea of the line around the track.

See you there.

tym2fly911

Damn, I thought I was gonna be on the ball and start this thread, but apparently I'm not nearly the addict anymore. Looks like I'll have to take another hit from the track-pipe.

Oh yeah, I'm totally in for both days :-D

jkrueger

tym2fly911;64011 wrote: Damn, I thought I was gonna be on the ball and start this thread, but apparently I'm not nearly the addict anymore. Looks like I'll have to take another hit from the track-pipe.

Oh yeah, I'm totally in for both days :-D
your bike ready to go?

tym2fly911

Not quite yet, but I hold out hope that it might be ready in time. Otherwise I'll have to improvise :rolleyes:.......and if that doesn't work... :idea: ... you'll have a free one man (literally) pit crew to help out

cfaddict

I am trying to get the extra funds to make it to my second event... had a blast at Iowa..even though I got my lowside wings :( but I will have my new helmet, and tires by then so I am doing my best!

beac83

gixxerkitten;64357 wrote: we will be there sunday! I need to pre reg help! does anyone have a link?
Go to the My Account link on the main page (http://www.nesba.com), then after logging in, select Event Registration.
If this is your first time signing up on-line, then you will need to use the create account link first to create an on-line account. Once created, you can log in, sign up as a member and register for events.

Welcome!

Login Link: https://www.nesba.com/User/Login.htm?ReturnURL=%2FMemberServices%2Findex.htm

danch

Morrand;64490 wrote: I'll be up both days, one way or another, though it's looking less and less like I'll be riding.
Not healed up quite yet? Sorry to hear it (or anything keeping you off the bike)

ERB68

Wooo Whooo, fresh rubber on the bike and all signed up. Both days, I may even camp. The paddock evenings sound fun.