Blibbibly bluu blah!!!!!

Motofun352

Control Rider
Damn, I'm getting cabin fever real bad! Trying to keep the heebie jeebies at bay by ski racing (In first place currently.......in the senior class:)). Still, given a choice, I'd rather be at the track.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Whoa whoa whoa, I haven't ridden a motorcycle on a race track since August of 2015.... I doubt I'm anywhere near those times now
That bike can effortlessly run those times, I see what you're trying to do here. ;)

gcally

Greg Callahan #11
Greg, So how's the build coming along?

Going really slow. I have been working on my new tow vehicle. A 2000 Ford Excursion with 45,000 miles on it. It would be the ultimate vehicle to load up a crew from the north east and head down to Barber.

I did go crazy and get 3 sets of Marchesini forged magnesium wheels from TAW on close out. Now I am fully invested in the 750 and sorry to say there is no R1 in my near future.

IMG_0120.JPG

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Going really slow. I have been working on my new tow vehicle. A 2000 Ford Excursion with 45,000 miles on it. It would be the ultimate vehicle to load up a crew from the north east and head down to Barber.

I did go crazy and get 3 sets of Marchesini forged magnesium wheels from TAW on close out. Now I am fully invested in the 750 and sorry to say there is no R1 in my near future.
Nice! The 750 is a great bike, so it's a win win.

gcally

Greg Callahan #11
Picked the bike up on Saturday and within an hour it was already ripped apart. There is nothing like tearing into a new bike with 3 miles on it.

Attachments

• IMG_0147.JPG
    IMG_0147.JPG
    671.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0149.JPG
    IMG_0149.JPG
    647.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0151.JPG
    IMG_0151.JPG
    591.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0209.JPG
    IMG_0209.JPG
    443.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0210.JPG
    IMG_0210.JPG
    399.4 KB · Views: 25

D-Swens

Yep, 2017 GSXR 1000R.

I figured everyone has the new R1 so why not see how good the GSXR is.

That bike is VERY VERY GOOD. Top builders and racers that have have a few rounds to start dialing them in are saying great things. Also looks very proper in race trim

gcally

Greg Callahan #11
Did you get it from Barnes? I think you'll find my fingerprints all over that bike....

Yep, Now I know why they had to wash it before I picked it up.

Liam, and the guys gave me an awesome deal on the bike. I sent in my chief negotiator Scott Rosey so I could get the best deal.