Calling all NESBA Members!!!

SevenT6Vet

I've sent 2 emails and posted in a couple of threads: I'd really like to know if there will be tire/parts service Monday. Thanks for any leads/tips/hints/inside information.

- Justin

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
acchou;289268 wrote: For the site admin. I think part of the reason that we do not have enough is that this event is not on the main site. We have to log into our account to see this event.
Agreed. Hopefully that's one of the things that will be looked into over the off-season and fixed for next year. All year the listings on the main page have not been in synch with what's listed when you go into your registration page.

kevin kline

Control Rider
I am not a religious man, but please everyone if you would pray that none of the track days are canceled so everyone who signed up can enjoy there day at the track. Also anyone who are thinking of signing up please do before it's too late. Hope to see you at summit Monday.

Jeremyw5

Going to post this here since there is obviously a lot of traffic on this thread. Today at ncbike I ran over something and put a hole in my rear tire. If summit is still a go and there is tire service there could anyone help me change my rear tire out? I've never done it before so I could use a lesson. Thanks!

Nesba

HondaGalToo;289277 wrote: Agreed. Hopefully that's one of the things that will be looked into over the off-season and fixed for next year. All year the listings on the main page have not been in synch with what's listed when you go into your registration page.

It is on the main site.

kevin kline

Control Rider
I picked a bad week to quit smoking, first WERA canceled and now NESBA might do the same? The waiting for the outcome is a killer!

SevenT6Vet

Jeremyw5;289283 wrote: Going to post this here since there is obviously a lot of traffic on this thread. Today at ncbike I ran over something and put a hole in my rear tire. If summit is still a go and there is tire service there could anyone help me change my rear tire out? I've never done it before so I could use a lesson. Thanks!
Do you have a rear stand? It is really pretty straight forward. You'll need to get to Summit pretty early and get that taken care of before tech inspection. Do you have some large metric sockets?

I plan on arriving tomorrow morning, and once i get unloaded and my bike through inspection, I'll probably have some time where I can help you put the rear back on your bike.

SevenT6Vet

Well, that is disappointing. Is there any way to perhaps make this call a few days earlier in the future? I took a vacation day tomorrow, i'm in at work today. Had I known friday, or even yesterday, I could be at NC Bike today and not working.

Please don't take the above statement as harsh, just trying to convey what logistics had to be made on my end to make tomorrow happen.

I was hoping that I could get more Monday days in with the Elite membership i purchased. Is there any more opportunities this year at VIR/Summit that aren't already on the calendar?

I know it is tough for you guys (as with anything) in this economy. Thanks for the work you do to keep the hobby alive.