Calling all NESBA Members!!!

9mmkungfu

Hopefully they're waiting for the last few registrations to come through.. fingers crossed.

If it gets canceled, just come to NCBIKE on Sunday. Weather is looking good, and no threat of cancelation..

MrK

We have to be close. More updates would help encourage people to sign up. Last one we where at 50%, I know we had a # of people sign up after that update.

willhf1011

9mmkungfu;289158 wrote: If it gets canceled, just come to NCBIKE on Sunday. Weather is looking good, and no threat of cancelation..
This is what I would like to do, though no one has addressed whether the late fee will be waived. It'd be nice to have a solid feel on whether or not Monday is gonna happen tomorrow sometime to make that possible.

motorkas

Ok, gentlemen (and ladies). . .officially went from only doing the Wednesday SED to signed up and paid for NCBIKE on Sunday, SUMMIT on Monday, and both SED's on Tuesday and Wednesday. I can honestly say that it may take the whole off season to recover (if all four become a go. . .because I will ride at ALL FOUR. . .:D).

Bob, please tell me there's going to be tire service at Main because I'm pretty sure my rear is going to be done after Sunday. . .:)

skeet6636

Not sure how there isn't much change. More than a few people on here have signed up. And I personally know three others that recently registered. I must be missing something

9mmkungfu

skeet6636;289171 wrote: Not sure how there isn't much change. More than a few people on here have signed up. And I personally know three others that recently registered. I must be missing something
Myself and one other signed up after the email went out.

MrK

Since the term "simple economics " got thrown out there, I have a question. Why is there not a grey area built is to the financial side to cover these exact situations. Using the last Summit Main day, there was about 40 N, 60 R , 60 I, and 30+ A if my memory serves me right. The is a no joke question, what happens to the left over? Why are days like this where you are short a few guys not built into a system. And could it be in the future to avoid things like this happening?

USMC_10

Bob - Rather than saying what the percentage is (e.g. "50% there"), can you say how many riders short we are? It would be easier for us to understand (and recruit) based on what that actual number is in terms of how many more riders are needed to register.

Also, some have proposed paying a little extra to prevent the event(s) from being canceled. If we're only a few riders short, can we take that dollar amount and divide it by the number of riders registered? That amount would be the little extra each needs to pay? It would be sad to have an event canceled (resulting in everyone staying home) if the club is only short by a few riders.

Keep us informed and we can get there.

Mike