Celebrating the Life of Mike Moore, NESBA Mid-Atlantic Director (1966 - 2011)

salzx6r

Heart braking. God bless Mike. I only knew him for an hour. An just the hour I can tell how good of a person he was..Condolences to fam. An friends.:(

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
There just aren't words for this, I have given up the rationalization.

Godspeed Mike. Always missed and always remembered brother. You taught me a whole lot, that wisdom and guidance will be missed as much as the constant razzing. Thanks for always helping me find my way...

ScottLevy

Control Rider
I'm simply stunned.
Mike, you were a true inspiration by all accounts.
I will miss you greatly.
RIP.

My condolences to his family during these toughest of times.

jsin38

Simply crushed by this news. Godspeed Mike. Your focus and dedication to the sport and to this organization will never be forgotten.

dbakerpa

I only had the pleasure of riding with mike a couple times. His conversatons off the track at these events was all it took to know what a great guy he was. A sad loss for all.

Jpeay819

As a new member of NESBA, NJMP being only my second event Mike truly made me feel like part of the family. He had great words of encouragement and radiated energy. He will be truly missed. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. God Speed...

rk97

I feel lucky to have met Mike, and will miss him on and off the track. My sincere condolences to Mike's family, and those who had the privilege of being his friend.

I had the pleasure of working with him at NJMP- Lighting. In the few sessions I worked with Mike I was able to learn so much. Godspeed Mike and my thoughts are with his family.