CMP 9/3-9/4

PrivateerLife

I had a great time this weekend. Even though I wrecked. I appreciate the help I got from everyone. In my eyes that's what the PrivateerLife is all about. When we got home we checked over everything. Bike is ok, I'm just a little sore. This was my first trackday with an organization. I really enjoyed it. Thank you everyone!!!

Matrix22

I had a great time this weekend. Even though I wrecked. I appreciate the help I got from everyone. In my eyes that's what the PrivateerLife is all about. When we got home we checked over everything. Bike is ok, I'm just a little sore. This was my first trackday with an organization. I really enjoyed it. Thank you everyone!!!

Did you go down @ turn 1 novice group? I'm the white/red R3(22) , I slowed and pointed and you gave thumb up. If that's you , I'm glad you're ok.

Matrix22

Did you see me go down?
I got there just as you were standing up. Your bike was on its side over the outside curb. When the yellow flags were out, I was looking for an incident, my pace was half on the front straight and I was able to scan ahead. I didn't have my GoPro mounted. It was on my friend's bike.