For those attending Summit Main 07MAY2011

Mikey75702

RyanITV;182673 wrote: Summit is my kryptonite track, always has been. Doyer made fun of me the last time we were there - hahahah!

Ryan
Jiggy;182682 wrote:
wait a tick....you said on Saturday that Thunderbolt was your kryptonite......then you followed it up by saying Lightining was your kryptonite when we moved over there on Monday? Is there any track that you are fast at? any?
This ought to be fun to watch.... Ryan on the Beemer vs John on the bumblebee bike :D

Jiggy

Control Rider
Mikey75702;182684 wrote: This ought to be fun to watch.... Ryan on the Beemer vs John on the bumblebee bike :D
He is going to need nickle plated monoblock Brembo calipers to stop that rocket coming off the front straight into T1.....oh wait, he does. hmm....:notsure:

RyanITV

Admin
Jiggy;182682 wrote: wait a tick....you said on Saturday that Thunderbolt was your kryptonite......then you followed it up by saying Lightining was your kryptonite when we moved over there on Monday? Is there any track that you are fast at? any?
Well, see, there's different colors of kryptonite... hahahaha

Jiggy

Control Rider
Drewbie;182705 wrote: This sounds fun.. glad Im coming out to play ;)
Great, now Droop is bringing a cheater bike. is everyone bringing cheater bikes?! damn, I am going to have to pull my old steed, 954rr, out of the barn for this one.

Jiggy

Control Rider
Drewbie;182712 wrote: Cheater bike? How about I ride joes Bone Stock cbr to play then ;)

I say we settle this traditionally Summit Point style with pit bike paddock garbage can races with dizzy bat rules. You in?

barry38

Sorry I'm going to miss this one. The carnage should be spectacular! Hopefully there will be enough CR's left to work the rest of the weekend!

Twiztedjester55

Jiggy;182685 wrote: He is going to need nickle plated monoblock Brembo calipers to stop that rocket coming off the front straight into T1.....oh wait, he does. hmm....:notsure:
I thought they were chrome?

ontheR6

dave433;182617 wrote: Will definitely be there. Not to ride but to watch the "show". Not having a bike sucks. :argh: Plenty of beer on hand though.

I'll be pit bitchin for Guss :D
Man it will be soooooooooooooo good to see u!! Dave, u know that my bike is urs anytime!!!!
Bring ur gear!!!:D

slowpoke

Jiggy;182715 wrote: I say we settle this traditionally Summit Point style with pit bike paddock garbage can races with dizzy bat rules. You in?
kubricky;182734 wrote:
As an FYI, the soft barriers will be in place for this event...tweezers in hand!
will soft barriers be in place for pitbike races too?

Still hurting from last crashfest at NJ.