For those attending Summit Main 07MAY2011

dave433

ontheR6;182799 wrote: Man it will be soooooooooooooo good to see u!! Dave, u know that my bike is urs anytime!!!!
Bring ur gear!!!:D
Thanks for the offer Gus.Can't wait to see you again my friend. May have to re spring your bike though. Unfortunately being bikeless has not motivated me to keep the pounds off. :doh:

Turbo329

I know it's early but I just registered for both the 7th and the 8th. I'll be looking for some good coaching from the Control Riders!

Yank 521

Control Rider
dizzzzam, this is gonna be fun. i'm gonna have to wax my ol turtle bike. need less wind drag to keep up with matt.

Mikey75702

One suggestion.... can there be a quick intro of the cr's during the riders meeting or something?? There seems to be a few coming that didn't make njmp, and I think it helps ease some of the tension of talking to some of these guys. Once you actually get the courage to introduce yourself, you will find that every cr I have talked to is awesome.... just my $.02

Landshark

Control Rider
Mikey75702;184999 wrote: One suggestion.... can there be a quick intro of the cr's during the riders meeting or something?? There seems to be a few coming that didn't make njmp, and I think it helps ease some of the tension of talking to some of these guys. Once you actually get the courage to introduce yourself, you will find that every cr I have talked to is awesome.... just my $.02
Hello, my name is Troy and I like short walks, cold beer and puppies. My current relationship status is Married with children.

Something like this ^^^?

Mikey75702

Landshark;185052 wrote: Hello, my name is Troy and I like short walks, cold beer and puppies. My current relationship status is Married with children.

Something like this ^^^?
Actually a few of the guys took that route in their introduction at njmp early this month :D...

No I just thought that the meet and greet was awesome. I got to meet a few people at kubricky's party and that helped ease some of the tension for me... so my comment was more for others who might or might not feel the way I did. Once you get comfortable, this group really is like a big family. Also, dj posted that the meet and great helped with feedback in the southeast... just figured it might help the same up here

Jiggy

Control Rider
Mikey75702;185055 wrote: Actually a few of the guys took that route in their introduction at njmp early this month :D...

No I just thought that the meet and greet was awesome. I got to meet a few people at kubricky's party and that helped ease some of the tension for me... so my comment was more for others who might or might not feel the way I did. Once you get comfortable, this group really is like a big family. Also, dj posted that the meet and great helped with feedback in the southeast... just figured it might help the same up here
Hi...My name is Mikey Meatball. And no, not because I am Italian. :meatball:

ontheR6

Mikey75702;185078 wrote: And I too like long walks on the beach.... and enjoy spooning :saythat::puke: :D.... J/k
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikey,
u r aware that i give good lap, right?:rainbow:

Funny stuff man!!!!!

is it summit yet?

Mikey75702

ontheR6;185079 wrote: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikey,
u r aware that i give good lap, right?:rainbow:

Funny stuff man!!!!!

is it summit yet?
ROFL.... no its not summit yet... I wish it would hurry up.

dudette

Very nice...see you there. And ya, :agree: you do yell alot. But most of the time for good reason(ha,ha).
Donna
07 cbr600rr "626"