Here's some great news!!

Germany

gkotlin;229872 wrote: Name that movie.....

Me: I want you to go out and hit the air fence Stefan!

Stefan: Hit the air fence?

Me: Hit the air fence.

Stefan: Why?

Me: Cause' you crashed into everything else and I want you to be perfect!

:popcorn:
Don't know.

Germany CCS#301

Cyclepath

John, You and i have had a great relationship and you have been running Pirelli tires on your personal bike and on your teams bikes for the past several years. . Since JOS has no contractual affiliation with Dunlop that i am aware of, does that mean you are going to invite your old friend to come out to BHF and Vend tires at your events? Being as Motovid is only contracted to handle the staffing of these events JOS is in the same position as any other paying renter of the track and can allow anyone they want into the events. Tell me old buddy, Is Motovid going to stand in our way of Global Midwest tire domination?????

Dustin

cooker1

Speaking of tires Im gonna need a new set of the TD slicks I will be getting ahold of you soon Dustin

Germany

hey dustin, you are here what G2G is on CLSB...

by the way what do you have on tires available at the moment? 190/200 size?

murf

To Dustin's point - I tried those 200/60s last year - GREAT tires. All the grip I've come to expect from SC2 Pirellis, along with the utility (seem to work well under most every condition), with significantly longer useful life. Highly reccomended. Might make me switch back to 17".

Or... do the 16.5"s have the same improvements??