Hey yall'

gsxrchicgonewild

Hey everyone i'm Marina and I am new to the area so be nice :p

Ive been to summit point a few times last year and i'm looking to make some new track buddies...I ride a 2001 gsxr, shes my pride and joy....

Hope to hear from ya soon

crewnutz

im suprised every guy on the NESBA board didnt come to this thread to say welcome!

;)

maybe see you at Summit

JMizzle

NESBA rookie

Welcome Marina! I just joined as well, and wonder why I didn't do so years ago. lol Perhaps I'll see you at the next event! :D

dfaldridge

GsxrChic, we really are a good, respectful group of guys that like to ride fast and have fun. Welcome to a family that will help you with your bike, your track times and your problems. Evenings camping in the paddock are as fun as the daytimes on the track. Can I get a second to that?

jsin38

I signed up for both 9/12 and 9/13 at Summit Main. I can neither confirm nor deny that this thread influenced my decision :)

JMizzle

Right on!

dfaldridge;80755 wrote: GsxrChic, we really are a good, respectful group of guys that like to ride fast and have fun. Welcome to a family that will help you with your bike, your track times and your problems. Evenings camping in the paddock are as fun as the daytimes on the track. Can I get a second to that?
Amen.:agree:

NoBull

Is that you in your avatar? If so, see you at summit on 9/12-13. Or maybe you need a ride to NJMP on 9/21? :D