Hey yall'

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
getting late...how bout some
coffee.gif

crewnutz

dfaldridge;80755 wrote: GsxrChic, we really are a good, respectful group of guys that like to ride fast and have fun. Welcome to a family that will help you with your bike, your track times and your problems. Evenings camping in the paddock are as fun as the daytimes on the track. Can I get a second to that?
:agree:

but evenings at my campsite are way better than everyone elses....................

:popcorn: :D

Trent1098S

Hmm.. I just realized two things. First, Summit is only 12 hours from here. Second, my wife reads the forums and will never let me ride Summit. Ever.

I have a feeling you'll be very popular at the track, and get lots of free advice and help. Good luck out there!

gsxrchicgonewild

I will be at summit 9/12 and 9/13. A friend and I are trying to decide to camp or not, shes riding beginner. I have a 2002 Hayabusa that I want to try and get on the track, should I bring the busa and the gsxr???? Any ideas I would appreciate..

rk97

A hayabusa will be a lot of bike to haul through the turns. Personally, I don't think I'd enjoy riding one on the track - but if you ride it on the street, I can't discourage you from learning its limits at the track.

the straights will be pretty exciting on a bike that big, but if you bring both, I bet you a dollar you're packing up the busa long before the GSXR.

gsxrchicgonewild

lol, I hear that all the time, ive taken the busa on rides with twisties etc and it handles pretty good, just have to throw my weight around alot to lean it...I have to literally pull it down on the highway turns if im going over 90 mph

rk97;81393 wrote: A hayabusa will be a lot of bike to haul through the turns. Personally, I don't think I'd enjoy riding one on the track - but if you ride it on the street, I can't discourage you from learning its limits at the track.

the straights will be pretty exciting on a bike that big, but if you bring both, I bet you a dollar you're packing up the busa long before the GSXR.

gsxrchicgonewild

NJMP?

QUOTE=NoBull;80834]Is that you in your avatar? If so, see you at summit on 9/12-13. Or maybe you need a ride to NJMP on 9/21? :D[/QUOTE]

rk97

well it all depends on what your goals are. some people are out there with the sole intention of getting faster. they're not having fun unless they're improving.

other people are out there to grin a lot and see what their bike can do. For the latter scenario, the busa could be a great time.

it's a 'chocolate or strawberry?' debate.

gsxrchicgonewild

I just want to grin and see what my bike can do, I know I can outride alot of the guys already :haha: thats been proven.
I dont want to bring one and not the other and regret it, im gonna trailer both im almost positive...

rk97;81398 wrote: well it all depends on what your goals are. some people are out there with the sole intention of getting faster. they're not having fun unless they're improving.

other people are out there to grin a lot and see what their bike can do. For the latter scenario, the busa could be a great time.

it's a 'chocolate or strawberry?' debate.

jsin38

I say bring as many bikes as you can :D I plan to do the same thing next season after I get the Ducati all sorted out.

crewnutz

gsxrchicgonewild;81400 wrote: I just want to grin and see what my bike can do, I know I can outride alot of the guys already :haha: thats been proven.
I dont want to bring one and not the other and regret it, im gonna trailer both im almost positive...
Uh oh guys...she's calling you out!
What group you riding in at Summit? Both days?