Hey yall'

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
crewnutz;81434 wrote: Uh oh guys...she's calling you out!
sperm2.gif

626suzuki

Just bragging on our south east tracks. I was at the end of a 14 hour work day and fighting to stay awake.:D

Quickone4u

Well hello there;) Don't see how I've missed this thread:D I'm going to have to agree with 626suzuki on the fact that the southeast region has the best tracks! I'm pretty sure it would even better your riding if you come down to run with us instead, almost positive:popcorn: Anyway, glad to have ya and hope you enjoy. Ride safe.

slowpoke

How to i get bumped to 'b' for summit (other than letting a CR see me ride)-:popcorn:

Welcome to a great organization....

NJKneeSlider

Welcome, (i know i'm a little late, i just moved into NoVa myself a looking for people to ride with track and street), look forward to seeing you out there and if you know of some good roads around here let me know.

trekuhl

Control Rider
NJKneeSlider;83026 wrote: Welcome, (i know i'm a little late, i just moved into NoVa myself a looking for people to ride with track and street), look forward to seeing you out there and if you know of some good roads around here let me know.
its tough in the immediate nova area and all the cops round here are dicks. i only ride the street bike to work on 66 nowadays...

rcr14

Hope you had fun@ summit. welcome to the family. NJMP is better,in so far as track surface,well and it flows together better. summit point a "good old girl"