Indoor Supermoto--Allsports in Dulles, VA.. come on out!

crewnutz

slow_honda;162887 wrote: Picking up a XR100 to ride with my boys. Might try a weekend down there. Am I going to get crushed in the advanced group? Age limits or did I miss it?
In short....yes probably. :D...I would ride B group.

FYI for everyone who is thinking of coming to the next event on Dec 19;

A group= Advanced (people with supermoto experience or lots of dirtbike experience could sign up in A, mostly faster bikes: 150r, 150f, ttr125, although there are a* few fast guys on xr100s)
B group= Intermediate (any bike cc would be fine, first timers should sign up here)
C group= Beginner. (Smaller bikes like pitster pros, xr100. Slower riders)

When you RSVP to the event you just reply to the mass email with your name and chosen riding group

crewnutz

slow_honda;162892 wrote: Thanks for the vote of confidence. :mad:
These are road rash rules right :D
Haha sorry just bein honest! ;)
I sucked when I first started riding supermoto 3 years ago

crewnutz

bad67deuce;162991 wrote: I'm all in, got my ride today:D Gotta get some tires, and i'm ready to roll.

Anybody heard about a track called Sandy Hook, just over the PA/MD border into MD, they race mini motos on an outside track, heres a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90UwyfbOqWU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Sick dude!

You're gonna love it. The 150R is like the GSXR1000 of mini bikes!

If you have any questions just call me, 717-495-7265

I have never been to Sandy Point but know some people who have been...

bad67deuce

Brandon, are you racing in South Africa before or after the Allsports gig? Kick some ass, and have fun over there.

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
@bad67deuce: Dude that's awesome! I just picked up a toy of my own tonight! '03 TTR 125. I can't wait to play! Need to find some tires and pick up a helmet but that's about it. Sandy hook looks like a blast!

Hope to see you at Allsports!

FaceRace98

bad67deuce;162991 wrote: I'm all in, got my ride today:D Gotta get some tires, and i'm ready to roll.

Anybody heard about a track called Sandy Hook, just over the PA/MD border into MD, they race mini motos on an outside track, heres a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90UwyfbOqWU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Nice Ride man... 150r's are ridiculous I think it may out accelerate my r6 from 0-20mph...lol. Makes me wonder what riding a 450 is like :wow:

This place is 5 mins from my house so Im in with my 150f. What tires are most guys running on stock wheels?

crewnutz

bad67deuce;163094 wrote: Brandon, are you racing in South Africa before or after the Allsports gig? Kick some ass, and have fun over there.
Before. I leave this Tuesday... thanks!

crewnutz

FaceRace98;163116 wrote: Nice Ride man... 150r's are ridiculous I think it may out accelerate my r6 from 0-20mph...lol. Makes me wonder what riding a 450 is like :wow:

This place is 5 mins from my house so Im in with my 150f. What tires are most guys running on stock wheels?
The best setup is a Bridgestone Trailwing rear and a Cheng Shin trials tire for the front. Some sort of trials type of tire is the best.

bad67deuce

crewnutz;163151 wrote: The best setup is a Bridgestone Trailwing rear and a Cheng Shin trials tire for the front. Some sort of trials type of tire is the best.
I'm seeing a couple versions of the Trailwing tire, tw9, tw40. Do you know the specific series of trailwing I should go with?

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Has anyone heard details about this yet? First day is supposed to be next sun. Do we need to sign up for anything or can we just show up? I didn't see anything on their website.

TDA

this isn't the first day. We ran last month as well. Come on out.
We start at 8 but you should be there at 715 or so. We ride until noonish. very quick sessions. but they are plenty. about 25 -30 laps per session if you run well. two sessions and hour. trust me...it's plenty :)

bad67deuce

I got this email yesterday from

MontyW2@aol.com

Hello all,
This is the last RSVP request for this year. Sunday 12/19 we ride at Allsports from 8-12. I'm hoping we get enough of a turnout to make this a 3-group event.

Please RSVP with your first AND last name as well as the group you desire to ride in.

RSVP's begin NOW!

Monty Warsing
Fitness Resource
Distributor for Everlast Sports Surfacing with Nike-Grind
www.everlastsportssurfacing.com
7322 Parkview Dr.
Frederick, MD. 21702
Office-301-473-9960
Cell-301-529-2374

bad67deuce

Got another email from Monty for your info.

Hey everyone,
It must be the weather which because the "A" and "B" groups are now full and I'm starting to put names on the wait list. Everyone who has replied as of 4:30 PM today is in. If there are any "B" group riders that are new or OK with riding "C" please let me know so I can move you over and make room for more riders.

There are still 13 openings in the C group. Hopefully we can fill those and make this a 3-group event.

Thanks and look for an email with the confirmed riders list and waiver later this week.

Please take adavntage of this week to be sure your CARB OVERFLOW has a catch can.

***URGENT NOTE*** Allsports is going paperless with their karting business and will NOT be setting their waivers out on the counter. Please print and use the waiver I'll send you.

Stay warm and don't wait until 8PM Saturday to try and start your bike.
Monty