Indoor Supermoto--Allsports in Dulles, VA.. come on out!

crewnutz

Dave_Shenandoah;221175 wrote: You wouldn't have helped a guy change out a footpeg @ Summit Point a couple months ago,,, lowside T1. Shorter guy, buzz haircut, think on an R6. It was on put on a CBR1000RR Repsol Model, peg taken from a white CBR1000 owned by John Persons (he pits under tech area has 600RR and 1000RR.
negative

1lowr1

Hey Brandon can you put me on that list? My son is 11 and wants to get into road racing, sounds like a good start. He has a kx 65 he wants to motard..

crewnutz

1lowr1;224856 wrote: Hey Brandon can you put me on that list? My son is 11 and wants to get into road racing, sounds like a good start. He has a kx 65 he wants to motard..
I can no longer "add people" to a list

You must go to the Yahoo groups page at the link below and register yourself

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ASgpMM/

KX65 would not be allowed as 2-strokes are not allowed

sorry it took me so long to respond. I havent been on this forum for a while and have been out of the country.

RADAR Magnet

I came to check it out a little this morning; looked like lots of fun; the A group was really rocking; I'm gonna have to get a dirt bike!

bad67deuce

crewnutz;227809 wrote: Greg

you gonna make it out to any events this year??

we have quite the crew there now in A group. gets pretty intense!
Hey Brandon,
Im hoping to make the 2/26 date if I can get on the list. Maybe we can carpool again.

RADAR Magnet

I finally gave this a try today and it was a blast! It takes a little getting used to but it's a great way to have fun and keeps the rust from completely setting in over winter. I'm looking forward to a few more of these while waiting for next season to get here.

crewnutz

RADAR Magnet;261339 wrote: I finally gave this a try today and it was a blast! It takes a little getting used to but it's a great way to have fun and keeps the rust from completely setting in over winter. I'm looking forward to a few more of these while waiting for next season to get here.
glad you had a good time!

say hi next time... I am on the white/red CRF150R in A group with the HEL logos #47

join the Allsports group on Facebook for updates and to RSVP for future events!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/161672010591854/?fref=ts

dmun

looking for some info. i became interested in All Sports after seeing this thread.paid a visit to the last session and was hooked. this past weekend i purchased a TTR 125. i'm getting ready to order a set of shinko 241s for it. i think the original tires have tubes. do i install them in the new ones? i also plan to put on lever guards for the inevitable wipe outs. any other necessary mods?

crewnutz

dmun;262735 wrote: looking for some info. i became interested in All Sports after seeing this thread.paid a visit to the last session and was hooked. this past weekend i purchased a TTR 125. i'm getting ready to order a set of shinko 241s for it. i think the original tires have tubes. do i install them in the new ones? i also plan to put on lever guards for the inevitable wipe outs. any other necessary mods?

best to go buy new tubes for your new tires

bar guards is about it and you are ready to ride!

may have to eventually put heavier springs in the front and rear