Judy....????

beevan217

Does anyone have any news on how Judy is doing? I saw her briefly after the incident but, didn't after awhile. Just would like to know that she's ok.

avizpls

#11-A
z064life;254718 wrote: What happened? I had the pleasure of meeting and riding with her at Beaverun 9/1 and 9/2.
Oh no.....just logged on tonight and share this sentiment. I'll keep my eyes open for news and pray for the best in the meantime

I'll let her post up but she is alive and kicking. For right now keep her in your prayers for healing. I think it a understatment that she is been heavily influential to the trackday community.

BZ

Pseudolus

Bubba Zanetti;254725 wrote: I think it a understatment that she is been heavily influential to the trackday community.

BZ
It was mad cool to see riders coming from across the paddock to check in with her. Beginners like me (and it seems, experts too) are so grateful for people like Judy. When I asked Dan how she was doing, he said, "I can tell she's going to be alright because she's already pissed." :)

She was walking around in good enough spirits all things considered so for anyone who wasn't there, I don't think there's reason to worry too much. And that's a miracle given what her bike looked like.......

You are amazing Judy! :)

Fastguy

Judy glad to hear that you're ok!

Don't worry about the bike, I saw pictures and that'll buff right out.

z064life

Her painter wanted to make the flames look better anyway from what I was told.

Good to hear she is ok...Can't wait to get back on the track with her sometime soon

CBRtist

What? Oh no! We talked to her on Sat. and she was so great! But we we left at around 1:00.

Hope she is mending well and patiently waiting for her to post.

R1Baby

Control Rider
Update on Judy, Dan and I took her to the ER before the day ended because I did not like the way her leg swelled up. It was a good thing because she had a hematoma in her left leg and lost about two units of blood which made her blood pressure drop rapidly causing her to black out right as we arrived at the hospital. Keep Tam updated from the hospital as she made her way down and she arrived at 9:30 last night. Judy was kept over night for observations and a battery of tests to check for other issues. Nothing broken thank goodness. I Spent the day with her, Tam and friend Ann Marie today at the hospital, She was felling better and was discharged tonight and is now home. That's it for now.

Meat

What a bummer that she crashes but glad that is sounds like no permanent damage to her.

Hopefully we will see her now famous flames on her tail soon.

Heal up fast Judy. I need chicks like you to stop by my pits from time to time to make me look cool. :D

Pseudolus

R1Baby;254754 wrote: I Spent the day with her, Tam and friend Ann Marie today at the hospital, She was felling better and was discharged tonight and is now home. That's it for now.
Judy, my son couldn't believe there are women riders until he met you. He's wishing you a speedy recovery too. :)